Sc00by

Reaction score
AV.4-5-1 The Exorcist V.4 by Sir.Noom Angthong - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Apologies if Im not supposed to make a thread for someone elses tactic but I searched and I couldnt find one, and wanted to see if anyone else had had success with this.

Im 14 games in with Villa and Ive just beat Man Utd at Old Trafford 4-1 and gone top of the league. The only signings I have made are Adam Maher, Will Hughes and Nicolas Lodeiro. Only Maher gets a regular start.(Im playing with the latest transfer update)

Its amazing how it plays. The counter attack is incredible, and the way bodies pile forward, reminds me so much of Dortmund IRL.

Last edited:
what type of wingers and strikers are you playing and which side scooby?

i never understand how a tactic where it says use a small striker, but left foot on left and right foot on right winger works, since wouldn't that mean lots of crosses, but you're using a small striker?

I have no idea, I didnt read the OP very thouroughly, I just plugged and played.

I have Benteke up front and Wiemann/Agbonlahor/Lodeira/Bacuna. Ive just signed Andros Townsend.

got nothing to lose so gonna give it a go with Cardiff looked through the discription thing thoroughly and hope this tactic works already signed Kouyate, Will Hughes, Maupay, Butland on loan and Kris Commons and trying to sell all deadwood like Smith Turner Conway and Cowie etc. I'll tll ya how i get on a bit later.:D

I took a bottom half team, made only 2-3 squad changes and finished 2nd. I just quickly cycled through the season, I didnt bother with match prep or team talks etc.

Would have thought more people would have gotten on this. The OP thinks its the best tactic on FM Korea and Ive had unbelievable results. Give it a go!

Results are too inconsistent for me now Ive got a quality squad.

I use it now just for games vs the top 6 and tough european clubs etc.

TBH all of my tactics have been inconsistent so try it out.