This time it's true - superinjunction used by footballers!

Zebedee

Reaction score
Two in the past week, which makes a total of four used by sports people this year (the previous two were Terry and Montgomorie).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uses-court-halt-revelations-private-life.html

Another England footballer has won a draconian injunction to gag the media from reporting revelations about his private life - the second in a week.

The multi-millionaire, who cannot be named, is a father in a long-term relationship. He won the restrictive order last night banning a woman from publicising personal details about him.

A similar injunction was granted to a fellow England international last week after he discovered a Sunday newspaper was planning an expose.

The latest footballer to use the courts to prevent unflattering publicity about his personal life earns around £100,000 a week and has played for several top clubs.

Should be another exclusive or two weekend after this one in the Sunday rags.

I keep hearing two names about this. One Manchester United player and a Liverpool player (no, not Gerrard).

The Avram Grant in a brothel story was sooooo much cooler.

To be fair if we were in their position would we want everyone finding out what theyve been up to?

To be afir,If i was in their position I would not be stupid enough to cheat on my wife especially as then I would have all that I wanted....fame,money etc. gavstacy

A Work College of mine at Menzies Paper Distrubuation in Ipswich has told me, a source from London(aka Reports offices) Has told him it is Jamie Carragher and Michael Carrick. I am not to sure about Carrick thoug, he is even married?

A Work College of mine at Menzies Paper Distrubuation in Ipswich has told me, a source from London(aka Reports offices) Has told him it is Jamie Carragher and Michael Carrick. I am not to sure about Carrick thoug, he is even married?
yeah he is, got married on the same day as gary neville

I only care what they do on the pitch. jeez if the press reported on every man or woman that cheated the papers would have 500000 pages a day. As long as they aren't rapists or killers who cares.