This weekends premier leage action(predictions)

francis999

Reaction score
Chelsea v Bolton, 15:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3005304-->Liverpool v Blackburn, 12:45
<!--Fixture ID: 3005306-->Middlesbrough v Hull, 15:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3005307-->Portsmouth v West Brom, 15:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3005308-->Stoke v Newcastle, 17:30
<!--Fixture ID: 3005309-->Sunderland v Man Utd, 15:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3005310-->Tottenham v West Ham, 15:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3005311-->Wigan v Arsenal, 15:00
Aston Villa v Everton, 14:00
<!--Fixture ID: 3112340-->Man City v Fulham, 16:10

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Mine would be

Chelsea 1v1 Bolton,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005304-->Liverpool 1v0 Blackburn,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005306-->Middlesbrough 2v2 Hull,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005307-->Portsmouth 1v0 West Brom,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005308-->Stoke 1v1 Newcastle,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005309-->Sunderland 1v3 Man Utd,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005310-->Tottenham 2v0 West Ham,
<!--Fixture ID: 3005311-->Wigan 1v2 Arsenal,
Aston Villa 1v1 Everton,
<!--Fixture ID: 3112340-->Man City 2v1 Fulham,

dont agree with chelsea prediction i reckon they will thump bolton after winning 3-1 away against liverpool. Could be wrong though

Torres' Goal Was Epic What A Finish HE IS THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD AT THE MINUTE

Dunno why you lot dont do the sky sports super 6 on skysports.com you could win 100,00

well mate you were wrong with the Liverpool Blackburn game. 4-0!!! That's what you call healing your wounds.

This season benitez seems to have got hi priorities right. he has realised the scouse pikeys want the league more than european glory, just a shame he's relalised to late.

Still i hope liverpool do win it to wipe the smirk off ferguson and ronaldo faces :D

I think SAF's comments about Chelsea being Man U's biggest rivals took alot of pressure off us today and I really hope Sunderland nick a point off the Mancs later.

i agree with fergie about what he says about rafa before they played chelsea hes still talking about fergie what is it with him is he obssesd with him or what?lol!

You know what they say though, some people are just picking on people bcos they aint got the guts to them they fancey them haha

This season benitez seems to have got hi priorities right. he has realised the scouse pikeys want the league more than european glory, just a shame he's relalised to late.

Still i hope liverpool do win it to wipe the smirk off ferguson and ronaldo faces :D

If liverpool win the league i guarantee Ronaldo will **** off to Madrid.

Liverpool played outstanding today it should of been a lot more did you see how many chances we had

If liverpool win the league i guarantee Ronaldo will **** off to Madrid.

Yeah fooking right he will. He gives all the loylty bollocks when he's doing his press confrences but i reckon even if man u do win the league ronaldo will still go.

Rumour has it ronaldo's sale will fund a move for franck ribery??

1500 BST KICK-OFFS
HT Chelsea 1-0 Bolton
HT Middlesbrough 2-1 Hull
HT Portsmouth 1-0 West Brom
HT Sunderland 0-1 Man Utd
HT Tottenham 0-0 West Ham
Wigan 1-0 Arsenal
1730 BST KICK-OFF
Stoke v Newcastle
RESULT
Liverpool 4-0 Blackburn

Cmon Arsenal 4-1 woop wooop i wish that macheda would **** off though!!!

arsenal 4-1 what a come back:)

Yes yes you know this :D Fooking idiot matt le tissier writing arsenal off at half time didnt he watch the mid week game? hahah CL semis for arsenal now cmon beat villireal 2-0 then spank porto at home 4-0 draw 0-0 in portugal, beat barca on pens in the final we can only dream :D

Yes yes you know this :D Fooking idiot matt le tissier writing arsenal off at half time didnt he watch the mid week game? hahah CL semis for arsenal now cmon beat villireal 2-0 then spank porto at home 4-0 draw 0-0 in portugal, beat barca on pens in the final we can only dream :D

yh i feel confidant that arsenal will win at emirates against villarreal, not bothered if we get man utd or porto next round either team will be a great game:)