This year Football Manager is the weirdest one I have ever played...

Leslie217

Reaction score
I played every year of FM since 05 but this year is the strangest one I have ever played...

The streak is really crazy...I started my season winning 11 games in a row, but once i draw 1 game, the whole team fails to know how to play football suddenly and lost 5 games in a row even they dominate every game, either my ST fails to score in 1 yard or my GK just suddenly had ****** handling and put the ball into the goal strangely, i mean enough is enough bro...

after 5 season still no League wins.....

I have had similar experiences... won every game in the league from August to January with a rotating XI and then suddenly I'll have three draws and a loss to mediocre teams.

To be fair it kind of reflects real life in that even the strongest of teams (at least in the EPL) will have bad runs. We'd all be stood here calling the game "boring" if we won every game we played just because we have a better team than everyone else in the league.

I've won the league last 3 seasons and many other players achieve the same or much much more, so the game is not so random that a player cannot dominate with the right players/tactics etc.

Just remember a couple seasons ago, Ancelotti's Real Madrid broke the record of consecutive wins with 25 (maybe more), then lost a friendly against AC Milan in January and Real Madrid started to lose and draw matches and the league ended up escaping from their grasp.