kolas79

Reaction score
Good morning to you all and have a nice week!
I would love hearing your proposals. Yesterday I’ve started a new save with Napoli. I am planning on using a 5-3-2 tactic which will be consist of three centre backs (Raúl Albiol, Balanta and Miguel Ángel Britos), two complete wing backs (Juan Camilo Zúñiga and Ghoulam Faouzi) one deep lying playmaker (Gökhan Inler), one advanced playmaker (Hamsik), one box to box (Lucas Romero), deep lying forward (lorenzo Insigne) and an advanced forward (Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín). These are my starting eleven along with Mattia Perin as my goalkeeper. The roles I‘ve put are just a thought and if anyone thinks of something better I am all ears!
I believe that the roster that the teams has suits this tactic but I am not so sure for the team instructions that I should give so any advice on these would be extremely helpful. On the other hand if anyone thinks that another tactic will have better results feel free to propose it!

First of all, I dont believe that a well balanced tactic can go wrong
You say that you are going to play like this
--------------GK-------------------------
----------CB------CB--------CB----------
CWB-------------DLP---------------CWB
---------AP------------BTB--------------
------------------------------------------
-------DLF--------------AF--------------
Am i wrong?
So u propably go somehow like that : Screenshot by Lightshot
I whould recomment to change some positions to this just my thoughts though: Screenshot by Lightshot
And i whould go with counter with this instructions Screenshot by Lightshot
Hope it works never tried though cause i prefer less defenders :)

Nice work my friend I think that I will use these instrtuctions since the resolts with my 5-3-2 were not so good that I decided to change the formation to a 4-1-2-2-1 like this

----------------GK--------------
FB------CB------------CB-----FB
---------------DLP--------------
-------BTB---------AP----------
IF-----------------------------IF
---------------P----------------

For the moment works better (beat Juventus for the super cup final 4-1 , Leverkuzen for the champions league 3-1 and Cesena for the Serie A 5-2 ) . But I will definitely use your proposal as my secondary tactic because I am a fan of 5-3-2.

By the way I understand you are from Greece too !

kolas, the only trouble i see with yours is the imbalance of positions and selections support/attack - your all attack, you need to compliment each position which is what anek has done your regista will want to move into the opposing half and would leave your defence vunerable, the BWD in a defend mode would cover this!