Strengths:
Set pieces, technique, mental abilities, pace
Weaknesses:
Long shots, defensive abilities
Description: Midfielder
Personality: Light-hearted

Suggested Roles: CAM with supportive duty

His height is about 1,75 m I think

View attachment 197978View attachment 197979View attachment 197980View attachment 197981

He's the assist GOD of Norway leading assist tables 2x in a row for tromso and then managed to sign for my team(viking FK)for 2.5Euro which he then led the table again,but I couldn't hold on him any longer selling him to Mainz for 3.4Euro in the same season.He plays well in an attacking midfielder role and he's able to dribble pass his man and spot clever passes...but he is poor at finishing balls always hit them wide of goal...he doing quite good at Mainz in 2013

I have had him for Valerenga for 7 seasons after buying him from Tromso in 2014. He has played in my Norway team for 8 years and is a free kick machine, with bags full of assits to boot. Has an average career rating of 7.43 and has scored 95 goals from an AML position.

Teamed up with Remi Johansen (also from Tromso), Harmeet Singh (Valerenga), and Mushaga Bakenga (Brugge) they form a formiddable attacking line up in Norway and internationally.