Thomas Ince

• Thread starter Thread starter Tomathon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8K

Tomathon

Reaction score
Anyone else had experience with the English winger. Signed him for Reading and he is pretty immense. Just wondering if he has been as good as this in anyone else's saves:

[video=youtube;PSDNygBMIbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDNygBMIbc[/video]

I signed him for my Swansea side, he was alright but I left after only a season because I wanted to manage Everton :) (Unfortunatly the save got corrupted :S)

He was amazing 1st season for me ( Blackpool ) Second season he just couldn't get going, so I explored why this could be.

Couldn't find anything, so I decided I'd watch a full match and take specific note of him. He was being marked and closed down by 2-3 players everytime he touched the ball and never had any room to do anything.

What I did was sign another amazing winger and AMC to take a few players away from him but also to drop into the space where the players closing him down were leaving. Worked wonders.

Yeh he has been good on my Newcastle save, more of a impact player, then anything else. Redmond from Blues is always a good shout, seems to be a first choice winger for most mid table sides I play with.

i signed him for newcastle and he hasnt really got going yet anyone suggest what could be wrong

signed him for AC Milan first season played him IF Attack on the right with El Shawaary the same on the left and they tore teams to pieces

Yeh he has been good on my Newcastle save, more of a impact player, then anything else. Redmond from Blues is always a good shout, seems to be a first choice winger for most mid table sides I play with.

I'm in 2nd season pre season with Norwich, so he will be about 19 I think, worth buying him n developing him, will he cut it in Europa league maybe champs do ya think? I finished 11th first season looking to get top 7, 8 or maybe europe.

Back