Totally thread worthy mate. Good job understanding how a forum works before posting and looking stupid.

Totally thread worthy mate. Good job understanding how a forum works before posting and looking stupid.

No need to be rude mate. Nice way to welcome now people to the site...

I take everyone who has registered on this forum as a part of the community. If one of my friends in real life (part of a community) had a stupid looking haircut, i'd want him to know. Not being rude at all, it's just that people on the internet are either overly sensitive to comments like mine, or respond with aggression.

gotta keep it real.

There is still no need for it. All you need to do is direct them to the correct place.

I take everyone who has registered on this forum as a part of the community. If one of my friends in real life (part of a community) had a stupid looking haircut, i'd want him to know. Not being rude at all, it's just that people on the internet are either overly sensitive to comments like mine, or respond with aggression.

gotta keep it real.
The main question is, who gives a ****? Do we get charge per thread.. so who cares.

Nice regen but looks too good at that age (though maybe I'm just used to FMC regens who don't peak till 22-25)

iamauser and mods on this forums give a **** you w4nker.

*Sigh* I need mod powers >.<

/thread

Should be praised for keeping forum going until FM14 launch ;-)