Thomas Rogne

Druggan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Celtic just signed him for an undisclosed fee and he has signed a 3 and half year deal.

I don't know much about this lad other than before he got an injury last season Real Madrid and Man Utd were heavily interested in him.

He's 19 years old and that's as much as I know, hope he is good enough to play in the first team because Caldwell is gone and we don't have anyone to play in there yet...

i thought u signed that lad hoiveld to replace caldwell?

Hmmm, good to see Mowbray planning for the future at least. He's played against Valencia if I remember correctly and didn't do too well then, but not really surprising... I've probably played football against him when I was younger.

Doesn't really matter we don't have any fit strikers but were still 9 POINTS clear.

Doesn't really matter we don't have any fit strikers but were still 9 POINTS clear.

Didn't think any of us knew that or how it was relevant! Thanks for your great contribution to a thread about Thomas Rogne!

Didn't think any of us knew that or how it was relevant! Thanks for your great contribution to a thread about Thomas Rogne!

Yes,some folk can't help but get excited in January when nothings been won!
Anyway back on topic,the guy is a prospect,mowbrays already came out and said he's not ready for 1st team football and is one for the future so can't really see him being pitched straight in unless you're desperado?