tHOMIEs Finally made a working tactic, Impressive results against Barca and Madrid

tHOMIEs

Reaction score
Hi fellow FM freaks

I have been turning my head inside out after i started playing FM17 to make a working tactic.

Let's admit it, we have all tried finding a P&P tactic on forums around the world and so have I, but last night i said to myself, MAKE YOUR OWN and MAKE IT WORK.

So I startet a game with struggling Valencia and startet the game with my own created tactic, but at first my tactic sucked, then I almost got fired, but then my tweaks and little adjustments startet to work and one final instruction made the tactic complete (after the 2nd game against Alaves I put the AMC position into attack).

Hope it works out for you guys as well, please comment on your succes or failure.

THE TACTIC WAS ADJUSTED AFTER THE 2nd GAMe AGAINST ALAVES (moved the 2 strikers back into SS and the AMC into attack.)

Last edited:
View attachment 109150

Form since final tweaks on tactic: W14D2L1

The game i lost i dominated big time, the last i drew i got done to 10 men at the 24th minute but dominated again and they only had 1 shot on target.

Anyone going for a test?

Strikerless, the way to go in this years pursuit for a P&P tactic! :)