• Paris FC - In The Shadow of a Giant

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • IFK Goteborg - Return to the Glory Days

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
G'Day All,

With the new edition of FM arriving it's time to decide what my next story will be. As there's a few options of what to do I've decided to give all the readers out there the opportunity to help me decide which one to pick. The choices I've narrowed them down to are as follows:

U.C.D. - First Day of School Part Two: Back to Class

Some of you may have been aware of my story from FM16 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...er-stories/359903-u-c-d-first-day-school.html in which I was pretty successful over an 8 year period taking the First Division side into the group stages of the Champions League. This would be more of the same as that hoping to take it further into the knockout stages.

Salford City F.C. - Taking Over Manchester

This option would be exactly as it says on the tin - firstly get Salford into the Football League then Premier League and finally be the best team in Manchester.

TSV Alemannia Aachen - Reise zum Gipfel

1969 Bundesliga runners up Aachen have fallen to the Regionalliga West after last playing in the Bundesliga in 2007. Back to back relegations in 2011/12 and 2012/13 has seen them play the last three seasons at the bottom of the German footballing period. It's time for this club with a great structure in place to head back to the Bundesliga.

Real Sport Clube - You Don't Win With Kids

A small club in the Campeonato de Portugal Prio who famously had Nani on their books as a teenager have remarkable facilities for such a small club. Using these facilities I will try to take them to the Liga NOS relying heavily on youth.

Paris FC - In The Shadow of a Giant

Paris FC have a pretty interesting history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_FC The idea here would be to attempt to topple the financial might of PSG while staying faithful to it's humble beginnings.

IFK Goteborg - Return to the Glory Days

Considered one of the big three clubs in Sweden along with Malmo FF and AIK despite having not won an Allsvenskan since 2007. They had a very successful period between 1982 and 1996, winning 10 out of 15 Swedish Championships, two UEFA Cups and reaching two European Cup Semi Finals. I would attempt to get them back to those glory days and attempt to make a mark on Europe.

So let me know what you guys think and I'll take it into consideration. This will be open for the rest of the week before making my decision sometime over the weekend.

Last edited:
21 votes cast so far people! Paris FC got out to a big early lead but Salford City has pegged it back to get it neck and neck. Only a few more days to influence the decision on the story you're all going to be following.

Okay guys only a bit over 24 hours to go until the poll closes and the winner is revealed! Its still close between Salford and Paris and if you've taken the time to vote thank you. If you havent this is your last chance to help determine the fate of my next story. Get voting!!!

With less than 12 hours to go its looking likely it gonna be Paris FC so you'll get your wish unless there's a late surge in the polls.

Hi guys,

i can see you can vote for alemannia aachen, i also voted for them!
But i want to do a save with them but how can i do a save where i can
select the 4th bundesliga because mine goes until the 3rd bundesliga

The people have spoken, it's over!!!! Paris FC held off a late dramatic surge from Salford to win by one vote and take a 31% share become the winner for my next story. Thanks to everyone that took the time to vote and keep watching the forum over the next few days to see the beginning of Paris FC: In the Shadow of a Giant