DannyB10u

Reaction score
Hi All

I play as Man Utd and with the below players and formation, any thoughts on if this will work?

De Gea (GK)
Rafael (RB) Jones (CB) Marquinhos (CB) Fabio (LB)

Fellaini (Anchor)

Willian (IF) Kagawa (AP) Pastore (IF)

Rooney (DLF) Hernandez (AF)

Worked for pre season, but dont know if it will hold up against better teams. Season 2

Thx

how did it go first season and were is RVP???

The Formation it self looks unbalanced as th attacking 5 will be isolated from the rest of the tam. Against really weak teams, it will work as they wont be able or even try to hold possession in advanced positions but against teams in th prem, I feel that it wont work at all.

Agree with TBH, your side will be quite detached in midfield as the Anchorman will stay back and the attacking midfielders will push up. I would bring the AMC alongside the Anchorman and have him play as a DM-S or Regista.

Also, you will lack width to an extent as your wide players are cutting in on both sides but your FB's will not get far enough forward to provide width so maybe switch one of the wide players to a Winger Role and make the FB, behind the IF, a Wing Back or Full Back - Attack.

Last edited:
The Formation it self looks unbalanced as th attacking 5 will be isolated from the rest of the tam. Against really weak teams, it will work as they wont be able or even try to hold possession in advanced positions but against teams in th prem, I feel that it wont work at all.

Thanks will look to adapt it to make the team more connected and fluid
Cheers :)