Thoughts on The FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 2K
Lol, if you must insist Danny. :P

I really hope it ends up being leeds, you will destroy the scum.

Joe for about 3 years on the trot utd got villa, not an easy tie

Quite shocked we didnt get Aston Villa (6) People are saying we have Leeds, they have to beat Kettering in the replay first but would love to play Leeds again.

Home against Peterborough United. Thats Tottenham in the next round.

West Ham V Arsenal looks like a good cup tie.

Boring draw. West Ham vrs Arsenal will be good though.

Only player in the Leeds squad that could possibly cause our defence any problems is Jermaine Beckford.. and he won't. So we should cruise through t the next round.. especially as it is at Old Trafford, will be a good game though (Y)

Hmmmm blackburn at home, was hoping for one of the non-league teams :(

Should **** Barrow/Oxford was hoping for the mags at home mostly so Cana could kick **** out of Barton and Taylor.

Only player in the Leeds squad that could possibly cause our defence any problems is Jermaine Beckford.. and he won't. So we should cruise through t the next round.. especially as it is at Old Trafford, will be a good game though (Y)

Wrong. First touch = woeful. He's got pace but usually needs about 5 decent chances to score - something he won't get against scum. Watch out for Robert Snodgrass though. He's our best player by miles.

Im well unhappy with the draw, im sick of Wigan Ath getting premiership teams, weve got hull this season, depending on which side turns up it could be a good thing! but just for once i want a side that we dont play every season

Is it just me that thinks Stoke City Vs York City is going to be IMMENSE ?

Back