THREE LIONS TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD

shahbasir

Reaction score
Hello guys(H).Hope all of you in fine and enjoy play fm.Before we start busy with FM 13,I like to make a last shot in FM 12 game.This time,I would like to take England national team to top of the world.I believe Three Lions can do better in Euro 2012 and World Cup 2014,at least in my savegame^^).

View attachment 279411
1 JUL 2011 - The 65 year old Italian,Fabio Capello have resigned from his position as position as a England manager.Capello,who was paid 6 million pound a year have a collision with FA and the both parties have take a good desicion for everyone.Capello started managed Three Lions in December 2007 and take them to 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

View attachment 279412
5 JUL 2011 - FA England have announced their former youth international player,ShahidulBasir is a the new national football team.Shahidul,26,who end his career at the age of 19 because serious knee injury is a surprised choice as many people think it will be Harry Redknapp or Roy Hodgson time to lead Three Lions.

THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!!
So,all of you have know who I am and what a big task I have.The England job manager is a one of the hardest thing in the world and you need more than luck to survive.I hope i can bring the glory to this team and put them in first number one FIFA rangking.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 QUALIFYING GROUP G
Pos Team P W Pt
1 England 5 3 11
2 M’Negro 5 3 11
3 Swiss 5 1 5
4 Bulgaria 5 1 5
5 Wales 4 0 0

Our national team almost qualify to Euro 2012 with only three games remaining(Bulgaria,Wales,Montenegro).I believe we can win this group and then can have a good preparation for the tournament.We have two high profile friendly-against Holland in August and world cup winners,Spain in November.I hope it will be a good match for us.

U20 WORLD CUP CHALLENGE!!!

2011 FIFA World Youth Cup will start in 29 July and our under 20 team have been put in Group F with a Argentina,Mexico and North Korea.I have talked with U21 manager,Stuart Pearce that I will take control the team with him.It was a good chance for me to have an experience in the big tournament and see how the England kids can do in the international level.