Joeycookson

Reaction score
Ok so basically my team is going good. but this next transfer window which is coming up I will have roughly 100-130million to spend. Can anyone suggest anyway to make the team better. Currently I am a bit struck for ideas.

Higauin is a beast... But I have Morata as a backup for when he starts declining which doesn't seem like it will be soon as he has been top goalscorer for 2 years. Only Embolo is catching up now but hes my winger.
I have a fair few players that are future stars out on loan too..

Let me know what you think.

I personally don't think your team needs to be updated but if your making a massive amount of money and there's no need to spend it, I would start to focus on my academy and under 21's. Having your under 18s and under 21s is still really important

The only thing I can think of is a replacement for Biglia because he'll be getting old and starting to decline soon probably.

Ruben Neves would be a good option to replace him.

Aside from that your team is pretty decent and doesn't really need much else

Perhaps an upgrade on Koscielny and Cech?
You could try to make Cech your backup keeper and loan Donnarumma out (and sell Szcechny). Rulli/Ter Stegen or some other 25 - 30 year old keeper who is hitting his prime. Issue would be if Cech demands games it could disrupt squad harmony.
Koscielny could be replaced with someone like Zouma/Bartra potentially?
I think it's dangerous to not make any signings at all in a transfer window. Signings, even not first XI players, lift the squad.

Yeah the young AC keeper i bought is now on par with Cech's stats so the next season coming i will probably be using him. But i may get another good keeper to cover me for the next few years just until this youngster is really worth it. I've got a load of scouts out looking for some Hot Prospects but the only annoying thing is that most of them seem to be AMC/R/L or ST. But ill keep looking and post a few screen shots soon.

Just checked and it seems I maybe bought 4 players with 4* Potential and the other star full in black. So possibly 4, 5* strikers... How do i work this?? Haha

Last edited: