baltar

Reaction score
I recently switched to a new team and I'm having trouble coming up with a good formation. The previous left me in the relegation zone with 8 strikers, no wingers or wide midfielders, and mostly defensive midfielders. So I'm thinking the formation should be something along these lines.
View attachment 176708

I've got a couple creative box-to-box types, and an anchor man for captain. For strikers, I have:
View attachment 176709View attachment 176710View attachment 176711View attachment 176712View attachment 176713View attachment 176714
and a few tall guys who are good in the air and that's about it.

My main question is, what's the best combination of these guys and roles to use in a 3 man strikeforce? I'm thinking of running anchorman/dlp support/cen mid auto for my three midfielders, but I'm not sure if there's a better way to do that too.

Last edited:
I'd stick Graziano in the middle playing as a target man support, have Baum and Gouveia up with him probably both playing as advance/complete forwards.

As for your midfield I don't know what players you have so hard to say, could struggle to score though even with the 3 strikers. Might want to drop one of them back a little into cam/cf.