Through the Forest off league football, then onto the beuatiful Green of the Prem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friel09

Reaction score
View attachment 34112

Today Forest Green Rovers chairman Trevor Horsley has today announced the shock appointment of unknown, former Sunday League player Kyle Friel as manager just hours after former manager David Hockaday left due to personal reasons.

Fans gathered outside Forest Green's stadium to meet their new manager, fans had their mixed opinions with one fan saying 'Hopefully the new gaffa will breathe a much needed breathe of new life into our failing team' Whereas another fan said ' It's an absolute disgrace, Hockaday was doing a great job and when this decision blows up in their faces they will regret letting Hockaday go'

The new manager said of his appointment ' I know I'm not the fans choice as manager but I think I can take this team to the top and with the right backing and support we will have no problem doing that'

Friel's wishes off full backing have been heard as he has been giving his budgets in this mornings staff meeting.
Transfer Budget: £0
Wage Budget: £8000k

Forest Green Rovers Stadium:

View attachment 34113

Can you please not stop if people do not follow. If you make the story good enough people will see fit to comment. Good Luck. Kakuta is a must buy.

cheers and will push my managerial skills to the test updates tommorow im off to bed

cheers and will push my managerial skills to the test updates tommorow im off to bed

Why not 'push your managerial skills to the test' instead of pushing everyone else's patience to the limit?

shut up you *** how do i do push everyones patience and do you speak on behalf of the rest off FM-Base

Friel ignore you just rise above it your like 13 arnt you they think it is funny anyways best luck

Why not 'push your managerial skills to the test' instead of pushing everyone else's patience to the limit?

Get you. I don't find it funny, a bit pointless really.

Good luck Friel, will be a tough job but you can do it :)

Forest Green Rovers Friendly Results:

View attachment 34483

FRIENDLY REVIEW:
Not the best Pre-Season but performances against Bristol City abd Burton Albion will bode weel for the start of the season. We were unlucky against Alfreton and Hereford but beat GH Academy, Torquay and Spartans with relative ease.

Transfers In and Out Summer 2009

View attachment 34484

August Results:

Forest Green 3-0 Kettering Town Scorers: Tristan Plummerx2, Henrik Ojammax1

View attachment 34502

Crawley Town 1-1 Forestr Green Scorer: Jordan Walkerx1

View attachment 34501

York City 0-0 Forest Green

View attachment 34510

Forest Green 0-0 Luton Town

View attachment 34504

Rushden 2-2 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx2

View attachment 34506

Forest Green 1-1 Wrexham Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1

View attachment 34509

Oxford United 0-2 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1, Steven Canningx1

View attachment 34505

Monthly Review:
Good Unbeaten start to the season especially with a win against league leaders Oxford but were playing well in all the games but we need to turn these draws into wins. Tristan Plummer is turning into an inspired loan signing from Bristol City
League Table

September Results:

Cambridge United 3-0 Forest Green

Forest Green 1-1 Hayes & Yeading Scorers: Jonathan Smithx1

Forest Green 1-1 Ebbsfleet United Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1

Barrow 1-2 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx2

Forest Green 1-1 Kidderminster Harriers Scorers: Diego Fuserx1

Grays Athletic 1-2 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1, Jordan Walkerx1

Chester City 0-4 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1, Henrik Ojammax1, Jordan Walkerx1, Mark Preecex1

Monthly Review:
Unlucky to be beaten at the start of the month against Cambridge but since then the team is really starting to click but again having too many draws in games that we should of one.

October Results

Mansfield Town 1-0 Forest Green

Forest Green 3-2 AFC Wimbledon Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1, Loren Maxwellx1, O.G

Histon 3-2 Forest Green Scorers: Dean Keenanx1, Tristan Plummerx1

Bradford PA 0-1 Forest Green Scorers: Tristan Plummerx1

Forest Green 3-2 Eastbourne Boro Scorers: Tristan Plummerx2, Dean Keenanx1

Monthly Review:
Good performances this month put starting to concede a few goals but were scoring in the same proportion but we progressed in the cup and we beat 2nd placed Eastbourne Boro.

November Results

(BSP)Ebbsfleet United 0-2 Forest Green Scorers: David Brownx1, Tristan Plummerx1

View attachment 35124

(BSP)Altrincham 1-2 Forest Green Scorers: Dean Keenanx1, Tristan Plummerx1

View attachment 35125

(BSP)Forest Green 4-1 Stevenage Borough Scorers: Conal Plattx2, Tristan Plummerx1, O.G

View attachment 35129

(BSP) Forest Green 1-1 Oxford United Scorers: David Brownx1

View attachment 35128

(FA.CUP) Forest Green 2-1 Hereford United Scorers: David Brownx1, Tristan Plummerx1

View attachment 35126

Monthly Review:
Very good month where we went unbeaten and progressed into the 3rd round to play Norwich away, and were also going well in the league where we are just outside the play off places on goal difference. Also got another cup to worry about its an unknown cup called 'The Gloucestershire County FA Senior Challenge Cup' for whom i will play Bristol Rovers reserves.

View attachment 35127

Status
Not open for further replies.