Through the paths of White Hart Lane - A Tottenham Hotspur story

Status
Not open for further replies.

NunoPeixinho

Banned
Reaction score
Breaking news :
article-1065653-02B65FD500000578-9_310x402.jpg

Daniel Levy sacked manager Harry Redknapp after the press released a *** tape between the manager and BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT star :​

susan-boyle-b_1.jpg

Neither Harry or Susan made any comment, but this scandal will beyond doubt ruin the carrers!​

Wasting no time with this matter, Daniel Levy has had several meetings with his personnel, and after a week of hard work, they came up with 3 names :​

luisaragonc389s.jpg

Luis Aragonés, former Fenerbahçe manager, and the man who lead Spain to their European Title​

bernd-schuster.jpg

Former Real Madrid manager, Bernd Schuster​

quique-flores.jpg

And Quique Flores, who is thought to be out of Atlético Madrid, for lack of discipline within the club!​

Daniel Levy told the press there will be a press conference tomorrow at White Hart Lane, to introduce the fans, the new manager!

Thoughts, tips, and other things, will be more than welcome, hope you follow, Cheers :)

Good luck, and please don't show the *** tape. I don't want to throw up :p

Will be following

Tottenham_19_570020.jpg

Daniel Levy has announced that the names he appointed yesterday were pure speculation by the media, and that he has the pleasure to introduce Nuno Peixinho as the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur !​

Nuno Peixinho was a former great of the club, and he has deep knowledge of the club, since he was a youth coach at the club!
Nuno Peixinho was delighted to know that he was going to be the new manager at White Hart Lane!​

The London Post : What are your thoughts about this new challenge that is coming?
Nuno Peixinho : I am delighted to be the choice of the chairman, I feel that my work has finally be recognized, and I will try to do my best
The London Post : In terms of signings, what can you advance?
Nuno Peixinho : Well, about that, I feel that the squad need to strenghtned mainly in the defence, with the likes of Woodgate and Dawson being injured, for quite a while !
The London Post : I wish good luck for this new job Mr Peixinho!
Nuno Peixinho : Thank you and good day!​

Pre- season update coming soon, cheers​

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Nice OP, but stories like this always throw me off.

why is that mate?

Last edited:
Pre Season update :​

An easy game against our reserve team​

Fantastic display, with Jermaine Defoe as MOM​

Once again, Jermaine Defoe​

Niko had a great game, and Roman Pavlyuchenko was MOM​

Possession, goals and great football, hope this will be our model​

Niko and Jermaine teaming up, fantastic Jermaine​

Throughout the pre season, this was the only goal we suffered :)

Tranfer update, WITH A BIG SURPRISE, and first games of the season, coming up, Cheers!

Transfer Update :

1399.jpg

Mathias Jorgensen, one of my favourite centre back's :) Came for a fee of 3.2 m​

Anthony_Annan_632478.jpg

Anthony Annan, A fantastic anchor man, to hold the miedfield!
Fee : 4.9 m​

l456994578883068.jpg

Miedfield Maestro, James Rodriguez for a fee of 1.7 m​

n_getafe_cf_juan_angel_albin_leites-317.jpg

Juan Angel Albin, I'm going to adapt him to the right of the pitch! Very good signing, 8.5 m​

nkoulou.jpg

Nicolas N'Koulou , Probably, one of my favourite players in Fm, a fantastic CB, RB, DMC, MC, well, he's just great :D 5 m initial fee, and another 5 m over 30 months !
Not a bad deal uh?​

mariobalotelliinter_9268111.jpg

'Super' Mario Balotelli, loan fee 5.5 m, he is going to tear the EPL upside down :)

A cheap, yet good regen, with some tutoring from Niko, I think he will evolve well :)

Quite good centre back, don't you think?​

Transfers out :

Bilder%5CTottenham%5Ctottenham8.jpg

I don't like him at all, so 5.75 is a good deal :)

1290.jpg

Crappy winger, 9.5, a fantastic deal, since he would not play for me at all !​

1294.jpg

He was thinking about his future, Manchester City made the bid, I accepted, 30 m!​

I'm delighted with the signings, let's see if they adapt well to the Premier, and play some fantastic football :)

i would suggest maybe putting in the score line aswell as screenies as i know people like me like to quick read them and not having to click a screen shot everytime. anyway good luck

Sold the same players as me mate :) though I only loaned Bently to Celtic I could sell him :S do you regret selling modric he wants to leave in my save :S? anyway, i'll be following closely as we're the same team and I want to watch for players you use :) good luck!

August Report :

Tottenham Hotspur 2 Wolves 0

We dominated the match with no major problem!​

aaron-lennon.jpg

Aaron Lennon was MOM with some fantastic plays down the right :)

West Ham 1 Tottenham Hotspur 1

We were Lucky lucky in this match ! Mario Balotelli scored his first goal with a Tottenham Shirt! our defence gave away possession cheaply, Woodgate and Dawson are still injured :(

Carling Cup 2 Round :

Torquay 1 Tottenham Hotspur 6

Fantastic result against Torquay, Peter Crouch scored a hat trick in his first game, Absolutely fantastic :D and Balotelli scored twice !​

Peter-Crouch-Tottenham-v-Olimpiacos_2345652.jpg

Blackburn 0 Tottenham Hotspur 2

Another good display of football by the lads, Balotelli and Jermaine Defoe scored for us :)
still, there was time for Mario to miss a penalty :(

MOM :​

Kranjcar1.jpg

Niko was in the 3 plays, Keep it going lad :)

September Update :

Tottenham Hotspur 3 Fulham 2

We played some great football today, Mario Balotelli scored twice , AGAIN :)
Nontheless, the lads maybe forgot that the game only stops at the 90th minute :(
Fulham were all over us in the last 20 minutes, but we took it like champions :)

Wigan 1 Tottenham Hotspur 0

They scored an early goal, for my surprise! Juan Angel Albin missed 2 clean cut chances to equalize, and eventually the 3 points! we have to improve our passing and our closing down !​

Carling Cup 3rd Round :

Tottenham Hotspur 2 West Ham 1

MOM was Mario Balotelli who once againd scored two magnificent goals, he is absolutely fantastic :) Anthony Annan received aswell a red card, I just hope he doesn't become a regular :(

Manchester United 0 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Manchester dominated through and through, but at the end we emerge victorious :)
Sebastien Bassong scored an amazing goal, delighted with the lad :)

Hope this is more appealing for all of you that are following, Cheers :)

i would suggest maybe putting in the score line aswell as screenies as i know people like me like to quick read them and not having to click a screen shot everytime. anyway good luck

Done it mate, hope it's more pleasing to the eye , thanks for following , cheers :)

Nice beggining mate, good result against Man U. keep it up until the end :)
Good signings, btw.

Cheers

Good title and even better idea with the *** tape :) NiceResultsHopeYou'llKeepItGoingGoodLuckAsWell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.