Thundercats REMAKE (NO JOKE)

madridboy86

Reaction score
I've read on the internet that the thundercats are coming back on to our TV after 25 years of us not seeing or hearing them (even the 80s version was never re-aired after 95/96 it was aired on toonmai but was took off, as kids didn't like it :mad:)

I can't wait to see it, I love the 80s version so much I went out and bought the 4 DVD Boxset

YouTube - ThunderCats Remake Trailer (New trailer)

YouTube - ThunderCats Intro HD (80s version)

if you watch the trailer it looks like it takes years before the 80s version and them on third earth

all the thundercats are there

Lion-o
Cheetara
Jaga

is there anyone on here who likes or loves the thundercats (or will this just be to the fan base)

oh one more ? which one would you pick

80s version or the 11 version?

Being a 90s child, I never got the hype about Thundercats. Just something about anthropomorphic cathumans wearing leotards just confuses me.

Also, their names were ****. Cheetara sounds like a kind of cheesey snack.

80's Thundercats is the dogs testicles. Absolutely love it. Watch it on YouTube alot.

Quite excited about the re-make.

Hopefully it will be better than the Biker Mice from Mars remake.

Being a 90s child, I never got the hype about Thundercats. Just something about anthropomorphic cathumans wearing leotards just confuses me.

Also, their names were ****. Cheetara sounds like a kind of cheesey snack.

yea I was the same as you when I started to watch it, but it grew on me in time :)

80's Thundercats is the dogs testicles. Absolutely love it. Watch it on YouTube alot.

Quite excited about the re-make.

same I watched the 80s version on youtube sometime coz I cba getting my DVD out to watch lol :p also got the whole G1 series of transformers plus the film on blu-ray just under £20 :)

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Hopefully it will be better than the Biker Mice from Mars remake.

yea that just ******* ****, I still love the 90s version tho :), I mean what happen to limberger in the 90s he was like a tycoon, fearless and didn't take **** off anyone but in the 06 version he was like a scared child :(

oh and don't get me started on the 2002 He-Man Cartoon

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

oh and this is the last bid of my childhood that hasn't being ****** with, I hate hollywood so much they screw up so much of our childhood

Liked Thundercats as a kid. Watched it along with He-Man and Dungeons and Dragons.

Any news on a Hurricanes remake? :D Hopefully not Danger-mouse though. Voice-overs from David Jason and Terry Scott could never be bettered.

Can't wait for this if it's really happening. I'm a massive fan of the original, I just hope they don't ruin it! Fortunately the animation doesn't look too different from the original.

Liked Thundercats as a kid. Watched it along with He-Man and Dungeons and Dragons.

Any news on a Hurricanes remake? :D Hopefully not Danger-mouse though. Voice-overs from David Jason and Terry Scott could never be bettered.

I don't know about the Hurricanes I really hope they do a remake :), and yea I agree with Danger-Mouse and Count Duckula leave them as they are

oh I also hear they're bring back the go-bots oO) never really watched it as a kid

Ahhhh, when I was young lol!

I had evey Thundercat toy, even the Thundertank!

Any more news on this new show? When will it be out?

Steve

Ahhhh, when I was young lol!

I had evey Thundercat toy, even the Thundertank!

Any more news on this new show? When will it be out?

Steve

not really steve sorry :(, no one know where it'll air :(

being watching the trap door again

YouTube - The Trap Door - Season 1 Episode 24

fast forward it to 2:30 - 2:44

best 14 sec of your life you can laugh it ever time you watch it

Had completely forgot about Dungeons and Dragons - great cartoon :wub:

The original Thundercats was awesome but the new one looks like the typical Japanese **** that ruins all the cartoons now.

Or maybe I'm just getting too old.....

Had completely forgot about Dungeons and Dragons - great cartoon :wub:

The original Thundercats was awesome but the new one looks like the typical Japanese **** that ruins all the cartoons now.

Or maybe I'm just getting too old.....

Yea I think about getting the whole collection out of HMV for 8.99 :)

shame there's no finale :(

didnt see Panthro in the new trailer :S

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

i liked thundercats but my favorite from the 80's was M.A.S.K.

mask-logo.jpg

didnt see Panthro in the new trailer :S

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

i liked thundercats but my favorite from the 80's was M.A.S.K.

mask-logo.jpg

mine was T.M.N.T & The Trap door, oooo I can get the 80s cartoon for 17.99 out of HMV argh why was I born in a good time for cartoons & TV series

mine was T.M.N.T & The Trap door, oooo I can get the 80s cartoon for 17.99 out of HMV argh why was I born in a good time for cartoons & TV series
A friend bought me the entire trapdoor collection on DVD, i love it

A friend bought me the entire trapdoor collection on DVD, i love it

I got the trap door DVD aswell for £7.00 out of my local hmv :) I love the 24 ep :)

wish I could get Danger mouse or Count Duckula, but it cost to much

:(

they need to just re-air all the classics
he-man, Teenage mutant ninja turtles and KEEP the original soundtrack
just like 80's and 90's Cartoon SMASH UP on Cartoon Network and maybe even a lil Samuri Jack coz that kicks so much ***..

they need to just re-air all the classics
he-man, Teenage mutant ninja turtles and KEEP the original soundtrack
just like 80's and 90's Cartoon SMASH UP on Cartoon Network and maybe even a lil Samuri Jack coz that kicks so much ***..

yea I've wanted SKY to do that for years but just make it a channel for 80s & 90s Cartoons with abit of the 70s mixed in :)