Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok im in my 6th season with Parma( i enabled the lower leagues in italy) and currently in my 3rd season in Serie A.
From wheeling and dealing im in the Europa League. Im trying to put in a decent title challenge but even after all this time my ticket prices are only £13 per game.
Im just wondering if anybody else had a similar issue as my prices only go up 1 quid a season despite having a full capacity ground the past 4 years. Its really bugging me and making it a real challenge against AC, Inter and Juve who charge 30-40 a ticket and have much larger stadium.

Basically i want to know is there any way of forcing a large ticket price increse?

Probably a bug, since there's no direct command for higher ticket prices. I highly doubt you can even do it on FMRTE or In-game editor. Need to check that though. If I remember correctly, Parma aren't playable unless you enable lower Italian leagues? That might be the issue.

Yeah its possible. Yeah i went into the official editor and enabled the Serie D, it just sucks that i cant challenge for a title yet. Maybe once I get into CL places. Hopefully in the next 3-4 years I can become a regular in the CL and get better prize money, it may give me a little more muscle. Each year my prices go up 1 quid. Started at 7 per game and now at 13. So another 22 years and ill be at a happy 35 quid a seat lol :p