Kieran578

Reaction score
I'm in 2nd season. Loaned him back to anderlecht 1st season, haven't used him much 2nd as when I do he doesn't show up that well.

Where should I play him? How should I be looking to develop him?

Bought him in my ManU save for 15m. First season he played on rotation, got some starts because of injuries. He played pretty average (6.97 rating in 30 apps). Most of his relevant stats grew 1-3 (training as roaming playmaker, though he's probably best suited as an advanced playmaker) . Strength/stamina are up to 9 and slowly growing. Now according to my assistant (JPA 20) he has the highest potential of any player on my team (4.5 stars w/ 1 black star). If I get him up to full potential I will show a screenshot.

25 matches (2 goals/3 assists) 7.04 rating first season on my Anderletch save

Had him a few seasons. Played quite a bit and has started to get great stats, but he's not the most effective. I have cheaper players with lesser stats who do a much better job. But then I have the same problem with Pogba. Lesser players with lesser stats do a better job! Maybe it's me. :D

1st. season: Play him as a sub, start him in easy games.
2nd. season: Rotation player.
3rd. season: He should be already have become a regular first team player.

EDIT: Oh, and focus his individual training on stamina.

Got him second season and he has doing very well in PL for my Leeds team. Been using him as CM support or CM attack. Should develop great if you play him more. European golden boy 2018.
View attachment 320620

It all depends on what role you use him in. Don't expect to plug him into a box to box midfielder and see a lot of success. Play him as an advanced playmaker or a roaming midfielder role and he will poke holes in the opponent defense and generate a lot of offense for you.

How much and when did you sign him? I can't get him and Anderlecht refused a 40m bid.

2016/17 is the best time to sign him as he's already good enough to go straight into the team but not yet too expensive.
View attachment 315519
Seems his pace/acceleration is 18 for everyone else but he never got above 17 on mine. Also if you develop him into the Amc position he scores more goals than you'd expect from a player with his finishing stats.
View attachment 315518

2016/17 is the best time to sign him as he's already good enough to go straight into the team but not yet too expensive.
View attachment 737511
Seems his pace/acceleration is 18 for everyone else but he never got above 17 on mine. Also if you develop him into the Amc position he scores more goals than you'd expect from a player with his finishing stats.
View attachment 737514

Best time to sign him is at the start of a new game when he is at his cheapest

He just won the european golden boy in my game with me at united in 2019. He is getting a ton of assists now and good ratings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me he is deep lying playmaker or mc on support.
I bought him at end of season one Arsenal and want to develope him to upgraded Aaron Ramsey but not sure if keeping him in u21 is a good idea and when loan out dont know how to influence his development.

Currently halfway into my second season with Wolverhampton, got promoted first season and currently 5th in the end of January in PL.
Tielemans still hasn't been snatched by any big team and I'm considering making a move for him in the summer, but do you think he works as a supporting defensive playmaker in a 2-man-midfield next to a defensive ballwinner?
Currently playing Samaris från Benfica there, giving him licence to stroll forward with the ball, and he's been really good on the position next to the more defensive Coquelin. I'm a bit concerned though that Tielemans lack of defensive skills will make him a bad choice for the position, even though he won't have to play that much defence.

Currently halfway into my second season with Wolverhampton, got promoted first season and currently 5th in the end of January in PL.
Tielemans still hasn't been snatched by any big team and I'm considering making a move for him in the summer, but do you think he works as a supporting defensive playmaker in a 2-man-midfield next to a defensive ballwinner?
Currently playing Samaris från Benfica there, giving him licence to stroll forward with the ball, and he's been really good on the position next to the more defensive Coquelin. I'm a bit concerned though that Tielemans lack of defensive skills will make him a bad choice for the position, even though he won't have to play that much defence.

He's done well when I've had to use his as a ball winning mid on support so He could do a job there. Try training him in tackling and see how he gets on