Tielemans has poor stats in marking and tackling. I prefer to use him in an offensive role where he can shine. He provided 5 goals, 14 assists, 5 POM and an overall 7.93 rating for my Liverpool side!! My coaches rate him as a World class player at age 22. Nice!

He is very consistent as an advanced playmaker support for me in a 3 player midfield. Use the other 2 players for the defensive side of things. He should be passing not tackling

I overbought players because my first season is overridden with injuries and now in third season I still can't slot Tielemans in my first team to give him match experience. He has to compete with Coutinho and Depay in the AMC position lol Odegaard and Patrick Roberts are also in the queue. Now I'm afraid he will ask to leave.

The guy is a beast - world class in my game! Advanced playmaker on support and get him hitting the free kicks - the guy has a wand of a right foot!

I overbought players because my first season is overridden with injuries and now in third season I still can't slot Tielemans in my first team to give him match experience. He has to compete with Coutinho and Depay in the AMC position lol Odegaard and Patrick Roberts are also in the queue. Now I'm afraid he will ask to leave.

Depends on what formation you use. Tielemans is a natural as an advanced playmaker or roaming playmaker.
Odegaard is really good though.

I play a 4-3-3 and Tielemans plays the AP role, with Henderson as my Box to Box, and Lucas Romero as my Regista. It's a shame that you're not going to max out his talent, might want to consider loaning him out until he is good enough for 1st team and sell any midfielders who are just 'average' so you can make room for him.

I currently use a 4-3-3 ( of sorts). I have Ruben Neves/Lucas Romero operating in a DM roaming playmarker role, Ander Herrera playing as a CM and Di Maria as my AMC. Juan Mata as backup.

I use him as rotation for Herrera in that central midfielder role. Was toying with moving Di Maria out wide left on rotation with Depay, and bringing in Gotze to play in AMC.

Maybe I should look at Tielmanns for that role as the attacking midfielder rather then the all rounder?

Put Tielmanns on Stamina training and moved him into my AMC spot last night. Instant success and all of a sudden my midfield is much mroe potent then when Di MAria was in there. Also good shout on the free kicks, using him and mata I'm scoring so many free kicks :D

Was contemplating buying Gotze for that AMC role but think I've finally found what to do with Tielmanns.

Really coming along now in the AMC position. Will try post some screenshots later.

Had him on Stamina training for half a season and have moved him to AMC training. His stats going up nicely and he is chipping in with plenty of goals and assists and starting of moves all over the place. From set pieces, he is brilliant.

Was going to sign Gotze for €60m to play in my AMC role but absolutely content to stick with Tielmanns ( with Mata as backup)

I kept the faith and keep playing him as my first choice AMC in my midfield two, has started putting in MON performances and my coaches are claiming he could potentially become world class. He is on a sharp upward trajectory with his stats, and the first team exposure has definitly helped.

I'd probably recommend gently easing him into your first team against weak sides, and he should hopefully gain in stats enough to become first choice.

I've been having him work on his stamina, which is working wonders. Kinda delighted as I was toying with buying Gotze for 50m and using Tielmanns as a replacement for Herrera, but instead Tielmanns has started becoming an outragous AMC, and I've ended up getting Matovic(spellcheck) from Inter as a possible Herrera replacement

Perhaps it's time that I stopped sending him out on loan, his career is stagnating... bought him for £15m as a replacement for Pjanic after he went to PSG for £60m... but I brought in Thiago from Bayern and De Bruyne from Wolfsburg. The latter has since left for Man City for £72m... raking in this profit, but tielemens won't beat Thiago, Strootman or L. Romero for me right now... but his PA must be great for my coaches to give him that rating. May bring him back from loan at the end of the season and train him with the first team but make him available for reserve side.

To be honest a run of games in the first team to find his feet, would be suprised if he doesn't end up replacing someone in your first 11

How to improve the Natural Fitness, training stamina or strenght?? He's always injured :(

Sometimes Tielemans is generated with an 'injury-prone' weakness. Sometimes he isn't. I think it's just random luck. Tielemans is most suited to an advanced playmaker or roaming playmaker role. He's not really in the mold of your traditional CM or a box to boxer.