Tight Chairman !

Drew9

Reaction score
Im Newcastle Uniteds manager, in December of my 3rd season and was quite excited about being takenover hoping for a tycoon or atleast someone to give me a chance of challenging for the league title (currently 3rd) and help me beat Valencia in the first knock out round of the Champions League by giving me some money to spend, how wrong could i be, the fella i've been bought by has put 3.5m debt into the club and has sent me a message saying there will be no further investment in the club for the forseable future, really annoying when i've moved the club on to a top 4 level and the tight swine will not give me the money i deserve, most i've spent on a player is 7.5 on Marquinhos who's been class, anyone else very frustrated with this ? and what have you done about it ? quit ? got another job elsewhere ? or simply put up with the tight wod ?

just had to soldier on the same bollocks team i was, i've been dundfermline for 5 years and have moved them from challenging the 1st division to a safe SPL team and the board just hoover up the money for themselves and i only get to spend less than half of the money i make from transfers. I sold Kirk Broadfoot for £1.1mill, which is lke £100mill to Dunfermline but the board only allowed me to spend around 400k of it. i get a transfer budget of £0 every year even though i have benefited the clubs stability an they have £1.5million or so

Last edited: