@fplcentre

Reaction score
Early stages here, looking for testers. Very promising tactic based on what it's done in my Hamburger SV save.

Extremely nice on the eye, great football, dominate possession, and a solid defense. Attached 3 files:

1. an attacking version of the tactic, for use against minnows and weaker teams
2. a positive version of the tactic, for most games when you are fav to win
3. a counter version, where wingers are dropped to WBs, for games against big teams and tough away matches

Recommend to download the additional set pieces as well, can find them here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/53rtm6dg0zx10/set_pieces

Teams best suited to the tactic would include Man City, Spurs, Barcelona, Everton, AC Milan, and other technically gifted teams capable of fielding 3 quality CBs and 2 AMCs.

Basically try it out, let me know what you think, and if anyone has some recommendations on how to improve it that's great too.

Edit:

Opposition instructions

I set all midfielders and attackers to "show onto left/right foot" (if they are left footed, show onto right foot. and vice versa.)
Also any midfielders and attackers with a bravery of 10 or below, I set to hard tackle them.
Nothing for defenders or goalkeepers and never any tight marking or closing down instructions.

Training

I arrange my training so there's a heavy focus on technical aspects (transition press, ball distribution, ball retention, chance creation, chance conversion) and mix in a few others (general goalkeeping, general defending, attacking patient, attacking wings, set piece delivery, attacking and defending shadow play).

If you have a big match coming up, arrange a more defending-heavy routine.

Match preparation, I stick with teamwork until players develop those chemistry links between them, then move to attacking movement or defensive position depending on the strength of opposition.

Top scorer so far = attacking midfielder, support duty

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. Edited to include opposition instructions and training. Don't have any screenshots on this laptop but will edit some in later.

Don't know sarcasm when you read it right?
Read the template before you post

Ive read worse op's At least he's trying. I'll give the tactic a shot, see what happens