mace94130

Reaction score
Best tactic to be able to play with the real tiki taka and be able to score lot of goals.

View attachment 96569View attachment 96568View attachment 96567View attachment 96566(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)

During the pre season i use team cohesion with a very high intensity and match tactics for match preparation

During the season i use only Average Balanced and Defensive position for match preparation

I tried with Lyon and i won the europa cup and the ligue 1

Except for the 3 midfieder and the left back and the right back, you can changes players roles.

Last edited:
This isn't a dig, it may well be an excellent tactic - but it's not exactly hard to win easily and with high scores using Barcelona...

Have you tried this tactic with a "lesser" team?

Opposition instructions?
Training?
Etc...

It is hard for the poor Luis Enrique who somehow managed to make players like Messi, Neymar and Suarez score 0 goals in 180 minutes against Juve. Someone send him a decent tactic XD

Hi, could you put the image of your starting 11, thx.

During the pre season i use team cohesion with a very high intensity and match tactics for match preparation

During the season i use only Average Balanced and Defensive position for match preparation

And for the start 11 with Barcelona, i use the MSN but it also work with Alcacer or Rafinha or i got injurys i tried Denis Suarez, he scored fiew importants goals.
View attachment 96479View attachment 96478

I tried this 11 with Arsenal and it worked
View attachment 96477

Just make sure that players play on their better position on this tactic and it will work.

I tried with Lyon and i won the europa cup and the ligue 1

View attachment 96476

Got a screen shot of the tactic with the roles? I'm at work so can't upload it. Just need to see if it will fit my team

mace94130, can you put the Barcelona overall league table, please? to see total goals for and goals again
Thanks mate