Tiki-Taka "PASS TO DEATH" GUARDIOLA STYLE - TESTERS NEEDED!

James1517

Reaction score
So i have just started a Newcastle save, and my aim is to literally transform the club by emulating the Ajax/Barcelona system. So installing my OWN Tiki-Taka tactic with inspiration from Guardiola, right from the first team to the grass roots, and replacing players that have been sold with players from the youth system so they are already adapted to their role and know the system.

Basically the target of this tactic is to keep the ball, be patient, and wait for that killer through ball. The way i see it in football is that if you have the ball, the opposition can't score. I've used instructions such as "Retain possession" "Much lower tempo" "be more disciplined" and "shoot less often" to ensure we keep the ball as much as we can, not shoot from stupid angles or distances, not lose the ball cheaply, but work the ball into the box by carving the defence open and waiting for the right opportunity.

As i said, i need testers, i have only played two friendlies where i won 2-0 and 4-0, so would appreciate it if you try this tactic :)

View attachment 380667

http://www.mediafire.com/download/40fnajcsc87i33a/NUFC_Tiki_Taka.tac

Last edited:
I'll test it for you man, but I think people would be more interested in testing it if you had at least tested it some more yourself first. Just a tip.

Got the boot and went on vacay, but I played your tactic without changes. As you can tell, no big success for a team with med pred third.

YX0huW9.png

Got the boot and went on vacay, but I played your tactic without changes. As you can tell, no big success for a team with med pred third.

YX0huW9.png
I'm very sorry for the late reply, thank you for testing it and it seems the tactic isn't that good, I apologise for that and I didn't take enough time to test and develop it myself. I will be doing a brand new one soon hopefully