I want test it, whit ACF Fiorentina the medium team from Serie A tim

muhammadrizka - will you be releasing a SOLID 4231 plug N play tactic like you did for FM12? That was a cracking tactic and very solid in defence!

Aspas seems to love the RW position in this tactic. 4 goals in 4 games and 2 assists, plus 12 key passes.

type forward - target man?

I'd probably say a good all rounder with good team work should work well.

I use Destro who has scored 8 in 12, with 2 assists. The inside forwards and CMr (gets forward ppm) all score as well.

Gave this tactic a chance on a couple of saves and success has been nowhere near to one posted here by its creator. Played as Arsenal for a whole season and finished 4th, got fired at middle of the season on an Everton save + several attempts with different teams but I quit myself because results were not great. Struggling to find a striker that would fit well to the tactic although I've been rotating the Lewandowski, Giroud and Podolski at Arsenal, Jelavic and Anichebe at Everton respectively. They're almost not scoring. What is good at this tactic is that you'll have most of the ball possession and strongly dominating the home games especially but it has some weakness as opposition team are also taking quite many shots, increasing the chance of conceding goals.

First season with Liverpool. I also won the Capital One Cup.

Think I only had less possession in one game all season. Most games were around 65%. Going down to around 55-60% against big teams, and 70% against weaker teams. Would have liked to have conceded less goals, but went through two patches of conceded, around Christmas and around the end of the season. Lucas got injured for the last 3 months which was a big hit. Destro scored 11 in 23 league starts, so my forward could be improved. I was looking to buy Cavani, but the PSG came in and bought him.

Overally I really enjoyed the tactic and the possession football it plays. The contributions from the inside forwards was great as well. Gerrard also scored 12 from 20 starts (injury hit) which from CMr is great.

Gave this tactic a chance on a couple of saves and success has been nowhere near to one posted here by its creator. Played as Arsenal for a whole season and finished 4th, got fired at middle of the season on an Everton save + several attempts with different teams but I quit myself because results were not great. Struggling to find a striker that would fit well to the tactic although I've been rotating the Lewandowski, Giroud and Podolski at Arsenal, Jelavic and Anichebe at Everton respectively. They're almost not scoring. What is good at this tactic is that you'll have most of the ball possession and strongly dominating the home games especially but it has some weakness as opposition team are also taking quite many shots, increasing the chance of conceding goals.
Hmmm bad result, but thanks for feedback :)
First season with Liverpool. I also won the Capital One Cup.

Think I only had less possession in one game all season. Most games were around 65%. Going down to around 55-60% against big teams, and 70% against weaker teams. Would have liked to have conceded less goals, but went through two patches of conceded, around Christmas and around the end of the season. Lucas got injured for the last 3 months which was a big hit. Destro scored 11 in 23 league starts, so my forward could be improved. I was looking to buy Cavani, but the PSG came in and bought him.

Overally I really enjoyed the tactic and the possession football it plays. The contributions from the inside forwards was great as well. Gerrard also scored 12 from 20 starts (injury hit) which from CMr is great.
Great although not get EPL. Again, this not plug & play winning tactic.
Hahaha PSG know what happened in real-life too

this is terrible for me, defence cant do anything. Leaking goals in like its nobodys business