neon76

Reaction score
here's my addendum to the barcelona tiki taka tactic on steam to change big possession wins, to big shots wins and still a smaller possession win and most importantly a game win as well!

suggestion is to have a pacy striker and thats all!

here it is View attachment 112969

try different dm's if its not working because its like a dm dlp.
you should then have a winning side!
credit must go to the steam barca tiki taka tactic creator, but the finishing touches are needed by me, thats all!
championship teams are ok as well! not just premier league ones!

its a 451 with wing backs and wingers if your wondering what formation it is, or kinda like that anyway.

please post about your results with it!

Last edited:
View attachment 112855

notice the striker gets so many goals and just to visualise the tiki taka tactic's setup from this screen!

i used the normal barcelona tiki taka tactic from the start and that is why i dont be like to have more goals!
it gets possesson that but no goals really :( mine is maybe you could say, GOALS GALORE! :)

View attachment 112851View attachment 112850

so its extremely good with passing accuracy and good with shots on target and crossing accuracy and headers won!

Last edited:
its being more on the tactic of the team you play against i think. usually you will win comfortably but sometimes rarely it just doesnt work (but thats the thing about fm anyway!). so i think to just play with it and try different dm dlp's until it does work.
one result i had was a win against swansea in the league cup with notts forest! not the best result but what you should be kinda looking for in a tactic to win a game against a higher division.

Screenshot of results?

View attachment 112487

a bit of a bad game against bristol city
but the rest of the results were impressive enough.
note the swansea game! all played properly and consecutively.
i think if you used my line up for notts forest, you would get similar results!