Tiki-Taka The Art of Spanish Domination Tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter - Balanced

Tiki-Taka is a style of play in football that has evolved from Total Football and is characterised by short passing and movement, working the ball through various channels, and maintaining possession.
and thats what the tactic trying to implement.

Have you tried Contain philosophy with Fluid style ? Reading the description of Contain in tactics it is what Barça does, I am working on this.

Have you tried Contain philosophy with Fluid style ? Reading the description of Contain in tactics it is what Barça does, I am working on this.

Never tried that, have been trying Balance - control , but they still not performing any better than Counter.

Give it a read on tactics creator, by the description provided it seems accurate as barcelona plays. Of course, defensive line has to be all high.

What I learned in FM13 so far that anything more than balance in style is a decrease to possession and opens more gaps with this tactic. players starting to give away wasted balls more often even though its on contain strategy
The idea sounds good though will give it a try on a new save soon for a big match Vs Madrid on both strategies Counter-Balance Vs Contain-Fluid.

Tbh it isn't different that much from Counter - Balanced since most instructions imbeded in.
What makes Contain - Fluid not favored (to me) is that the match was home and CR7 was sent off (63).
Away match was so rigid with way less Possession/Passes.
Contain - Fluid sounds good but i'm afraid it'll spam on 0-0 matches later on.
Tweaks and modifications certainly needed to make it in a good shape.

of course tweaks and some modifications are needed :) i am testing contain / fluid, using 2 winb-backs, 1 defender (cover), 1 defender with ball (block), 1 defensive midfielder, 1 deep lying playmaker, 1 advanced playmaker, 2 interior forwards and 1 deep lying forward. Defensive line all up, tempo and width normal (right above slow and narrow), focus passing mixed. I'm still at pre-season, tactic bars not full and played only 2 games (victories 3-1, 3-1). Nice amount of shots (20) and guess where my players have the most amount of passes ? :) in opponent midfield :)

Running a few more tests (more games) and if you like i will send you my tactic and you can test it also.

Sounds interesting, keeping the ball in the opponent field is a key of success, you can send it if you like.

Got it , is for FC Porto , or what team you suggest to play with + any specific training?

I played with it on Barca Test Save right before an Away match Vs Madrid, that means training was on my previous tactic.

Here's the result.

View attachment 321146

This is great for a tough match Gratz.
I'll give it a go.

Massive domination, While you know pre season is not a challenge.

I like this tactic hope you gonna finish it soon

Of course not but more pre season matches, more the team identifies with the tactic. I will have a pre season match against Man Utd, let's see how this goes.

I've addopted your tactic to a lesser team in a lesser compo (atm ajax amsterdam)

its def a very good tactic i just think it lacks that last bit of umpf infront of the goal when you dont have the messi's etc of this world so i'm tweaking it. I think i finally got the team to play the way you want and create the goal chances i want. due to time issues it will take me some time to test its stability's (unless someone feels bored and wants to help me test the tweaks i've done).

Just played Gladbach in the Champ league (1st season no transfers done) had 71% possession 91% good passes top 3 passing players D Blind (left back) 119 passes 110 completed R v Rijn (Right back) 109 passes 99 completed and T Alderweireld (ballwinner and from 67min onward DLP)107 passes 95 completed

Most important for me i won the home match 4-1

I have a (utter useless) dutch cup match next, i'm playing that with a 2nd team to give youth some match exp

after that i'm playing Fc Utrecht they are 6th in the compo atm and then is the away match vs Gladbach those 2 matches should be a good test moment aswel so i'll post them later today or somewhere tomorrow

Can up some screens and the tweaked tactic if someone wants them

I've addopted your tactic to a lesser team in a lesser compo (atm ajax amsterdam)

its def a very good tactic i just think it lacks that last bit of umpf infront of the goal when you dont have the messi's etc of this world so i'm tweaking it. I think i finally got the team to play the way you want and create the goal chances i want. due to time issues it will take me some time to test its stability's (unless someone feels bored and wants to help me test the tweaks i've done).

Just played Gladbach in the Champ league (1st season no transfers done) had 71% possession 91% good passes top 3 passing players D Blind (left back) 119 passes 110 completed R v Rijn (Right back) 109 passes 99 completed and T Alderweireld (ballwinner and from 67min onward DLP)107 passes 95 completed

Most important for me i won the home match 4-1

I have a (utter useless) dutch cup match next, i'm playing that with a 2nd team to give youth some match exp

after that i'm playing Fc Utrecht they are 6th in the compo atm and then is the away match vs Gladbach those 2 matches should be a good test moment aswel so i'll post them later today or somewhere tomorrow

Can up some screens and the tweaked tactic if someone wants them

Excellent, yes please post everything you got. would be great to see this working with other teams

I'll check on your tweaks

Excellent :) When done share some SS and what you've came out with regarding the tactic... and, of course, the download link :)

here are the screens will upload the tactic including the tweaks when i find somewhere to upload it :)

the away game vs gladbach i was down to 10 men @ 62ish min due to 2 yellow=red and at 77 min when all my subs where gone i got a injured player so from there on 9 to 11 so all in all 1-1 there aint a bad result :)

Utrecht got his red card @ injury time so that didn't effect the result
View attachment 322669View attachment 322670View attachment 322563View attachment 322564View attachment 322565View attachment 322566View attachment 322567View attachment 322568View attachment 322672View attachment 322671
http://www.mediafire.com/?hz0p818hdhwwbtb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.