tikitactics

Reaction score
Hey all, not going to make a big fancy OP simply because the tactic isn't finished yet by any means. However, just something I've been working on over the last couple of days, aiming to:

- Achieve high possession (>60%).
- Achieve high pass counts (>500).
- Successfully utilise a "false 9". (This is where the tactic requires some refinement, the tactic works well as a whole getting plenty of wins, but this players is not as key as I would like it to be).

In a test season I won the PL, CL and Capital One Cup, but my testing hasn't been particularly rigorous yet, hence the Spartan OP...

Anyway, here is the tactic, would appreciate it if you could offer feedback, improvements etc.

View attachment 324529

View attachment 324531

Cheers guys and girls, enjoy :)

- tikitactics

Last edited:
screenshot2012-12-29at7.24.33pm.png

screenshot2012-12-29at7.23.03pm.png

cleaned it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's spam - been happening on a few threads recently.

tikitactics... who did you win those trophies with, and was it in the first season?

It's spam - been happening on a few threads recently.

tikitactics... who did you win those trophies with, and was it in the first season?

No it wasn't, it was with my Northampton team about 10 seasons in which is full of regens. It's for this reason that it needs some more testing :)

I tried playing this with Barca during season 1 in FM 2012, and it didn't really work. It was Valdes(SK/D); Mascherano(BPD/D), Pique(BPD/D); Dani Alves(WB/S), Adriano(WB/S); Busquets (DLP/D), Xavi(AP/S), Iniesta (AP/A); Messi (T/A), Sanchez (W/A), Pedro (W/A). I had plenty of possession and generally dominated games, but I just couldn't ever score. The lack of a player actually playing in the striker role just didn't get enough goals and I had a lot of draws.

Okay thanks for your feedback, sounds like it needs tweaking to sacrifice a bit of possession in order to favour chance creation.

I had actually designed this tactic with the AMC as a STC, but I later decided to revert to the former to help the link up play in the midfield. Will work on it some more :)