Dicko1878

Reaction score
This is aimed more towards the people playing with Everton, I decided to take a leaf out of Moyes' book and retrain Tim Cahil into a striker. Reasons being:

1) His stats are fantastic (Screenie)

2) Due to having alot of good CMs (Cairney, Rodwell, Veratti, Fellaini), He wasnt getting much of a game

So far hes managed to score 8 in 7 games hes played as a Poacher, had I have known this I wouldnt have signed Eduardo for 12 mil.

Screenshots:

View attachment 121838View attachment 121839

Please let me know if anyone else has done the same and what success' you've had |)

Wouldn't have thought he was quick enough to be a poacher but he seems to be doing well for you there

Well, he is being played as a striker by Holger Osieck for the national team in RL ;)

I thought that he could be the target man in my team with his aerial ability but he seems to be banging the in as a poacher. I'll continue to play him upfront next season and post an update for you.

I ******* love cahill :D... this is good :D picture him as a complete striker '.. WOW, or against bigger teams as a defensive striker, he would terrorise their defence :D wow, I 'just got errection XD

i also did this, it seems to have paid dividends for me so far, hes played 12 scored 10 alongside santa cruz who i got on a free..

He's actually amazing as an Advanced Forward, wins headers for fun.

I ******* love cahill :D... this is good :D picture him as a complete striker '.. WOW, or against bigger teams as a defensive striker, he would terrorise their defence :D wow, I 'just got errection XD

I think you need to calm down a bit mate.

i did one season at everton and played cahill at Target Man then Primary Target Man and Balls To Head. Partnered Him With Oscar Cardozo and He Got 32 Goals and Cahill got 31 Goals BUT 28 Assists.

xD

got him in my newcastle team in pr season he bagged 7 upfront, i fnished 6th and he got 20 in 35 starts i played him as a poacer too but as my wingrs crossing target and he gets alot of headers s yeah good buy

I play him as a striker alongside Alberto Bueno or Vagner Love and he is immense. Last season he got me 27 goals in 45 games(15 league goals). He helped me win the FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Europa League and also a second place finish in the league with his goals. He may not be fast but his heading, composure, stamina, anticipation and aggression stats are up there with the best and will finish most chances he gets. His workrate is also brilliant while up front which means he creates a lot of attacks.