Tim Cahill underperforming?

Dicko1878

Reaction score
ive been playin with everton and i have noticed that where ever i play cahill he always plays poorly and doesnt provide me the class i need to win games. i dont want to sell cahill however i may look to sell him as i need the funds for a better MC if a solution isnt found

i think theres a bug with the centre mid spot and ratings are always around 6ish . . it should be fixed on the new patch tho

i think theres a bug with the centre mid spot and ratings are always around 6ish . . it should be fixed on the new patch tho

i know mate cheers but its not his ratings that concern me its his performance in terms of assists generally my team doesnt play well when hes playing. for example i lost to every game he played in, so for a test i decided to play him against west ham and got beat 3-1, then play without him and won 2-0

Who did you play in his place the second time? And where are you playing him?

Who did you play in his place the second time? And where are you playing him?

depends mainly arteta or neville, and ive tried him AM and MC and the only promising perfornce i got was when i played him in the MC defensive postion (not DM) can you help craig, ive been thinkin also of givin him a free role

Cahill is a consistent performer for me and I always play him in MC giving him a free role, I find he doesn't perform as AMC but MC he's great.

Cahill is a star on mine i sign him everywhere i go always does the business for me

im in my fourth season n got Cahill on a free transfer.he's great in CM!scores two times out of three games almost every time!!!u could check his training schedule,might be a reason for his dismal performance.