Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Time & Date

Reaction score
FM Base says the time is 12:42 am. It is 7:42pm, please help , and I do have it set to the righ area time.

Reaction score
Yes, because for the prediction league I was not allowed to predict for tonights game because it apparently kicked off four hours ago...

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah there is nothing you can do, the site reguarly does this. For it to catch up again Sean will have to close the site to allow it to catch up. I don't why it does it though. :\ lol

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
I'm the same, just change your Time Zone to GMT -5 if you have a problem with it, I did that and it's now on the correct UK time :)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's 5 hours fast, it's just the default server time. To change it I would have to close the forums for 5 hours and let the post times catch up.

It defaults back every time the server is reset which is annoying.

Reaction score
Hey Sean, close it for five hours tonight?

Reaction score
Ok Mike, it's just on the predictions its annoying.

Reaction score
also why did you not put this in site improvements?

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It wouldn't make a difference Ozzie as next time the server resets (a regular occurance) then the time will change back.

Just make your predictions in advance, you can set it up so you get a notification on fm-base and an email to remind you to do them.