Cavani

Reaction score
This is my first story here, so I hope you will follow it. :)

In this save I will play as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and my goal will be to become manager of Man United or some other great European club.

It was the final day of my contract. Last week's meeting with president wasn't the nicest one, cause we just couldn't agree the new deal. I wasn't very happy with that, but it is time for a new challenge.

View attachment 362608

On that day was my final match as the manager of Molde. We played against Odd Grenland. On the half time I told players that I'm leaving, and they were shocked, you could see it on their faces. We won the game 3-1, and after match I thanked them for everything.

The next day I wasn't the manager of Molde anymore. I decided to take a holiday, so I went to Spain, to relax from everything and to enjoy in Spanish sun. When I arrived at hotel in Mallorca, my phone started ringing.

View attachment 362614

It was the president of one Russian club, so it was my first offer since I left Molde. But it wasn't the final one...

"Hey, Ole!" - I heard it while I was walking away from hotel. It was the director of Millwall FC, Andy Ambler. He recognized me and invited to go with him to lunch. So we talked for a while, and he finaly asked me to come to England, to manage Millwall. It was a surprising offer for me, which, of course, I could not reject. The next day I was on a plane to London.

View attachment 362834

After meeting with chairman, I signed one year contract. I was very delighted to get a chance to manage in England.

View attachment 362837

After 2 months in charge, I was delighted with results, but not with transfer period. We didn't spend any money, but we signed some players.
View attachment 362838

I prefered 4-1-2-1-2 tactics, so my formation looked like this:
View attachment 362839

My debut was in Capital One Cup, against Oxford. We won 2-0. My debut in championship was against Nottm Forrest, which we also won 2-0. We suffered a big loss against Bolton, and we won against Barnsley 3-1, after a great comeback.
View attachment 362840

OMG !!! Milwall nooo :( We hate Milwall. Forever West Ham :) But good result mate :)

View attachment 363438

September 2012

Barnsley - Millwall 1:3

We started this month with excellent comeback against Barnsley. The second half was very entertaining and fortunately, we won.

Huddersfield - Millwall 2:3

Another exciting game, 5 goals and great victory away from home.

Millwall - Bournemouth 1:1

Our first draw this season was against Bournemouth, we were favourites, but we did not manage to keep clean sheet here.

Millwall - Brighton 2:1

Our good form continued, and we won this game, thankfully reserve Jack Smith.

Millwall - Reading 0:0

It was our third game at home in a row, but we were not so impressive.

That was our last game in september, and we were on very high second place.

October 2012

Watford - Millwall 1:0

Our bad form started here. We were beaten for the first time at Vicarage road.

Derby - Millwall 3:1

The start of the game was promising, after Abdou scored at 5th minute of the game. Unfortunately,we suffered a heavy loss.

Millwall - Leicester 3:2

Very exciting match, as it was 2:2 on the half time. Steve Morrison scored for win.

Charlton - Millwall 1:0

Another disapointing match away from home.

So at the end of october we were 9th, which is not so bad.

November 2012

Blackburn - Millwall 0:2

Our first game in november was at the Ewood park. Surprisingly we were extremly good and won the game.

Millwall - Sheff Wed 0:2

It was our first loss at home, very disapointing game.

Doncaster - Millwall 0:5

What a great game for us. Keogh had an excellent game and scored hatt-trick.

Leeds - Millwall 2:2

Good display against though opponent, even it wasn't a win.

Millwall - Birmingham 6:2

Hatt-tricks scored by Keogh and Morrison helped us to secure this great win.

Millwall - QPR 3:4

Another one high scoring game. It was a good start, but we lost 3:4.

After 18 matches we were 7th, which is still not that bad. There are still a great chances to get to play-off at the end.​

View attachment 363590

The end of season 2012-2013

The 2012 year passed, and we were in good position to secure the play-offs. We hadn't enough money to bring some quality players but we signed 2 players for free.

Dwight Tiendalli
View attachment 363593
View attachment 363594

Ferrie Bodde
View attachment 363596
View attachment 363595

--------------------------

The second part of the season was simply awful. We won only 5 games in 2013. We lost our chances to play-off in april, but still it wasn't bad season, cause media predctions were somewhere around 20th place, and we finished on 15th.

View attachment 363599
View attachment 363601

-------------------------

Our best players were from defence, Paul Robinson and Mark Beevers. We conceded a lot of goals but I am not disapointed with our defence. Our attack wasn't bad, as Keogh scored 24 goals and Morison 20. Morison was on loan from Leeds, and I will have to sign another striker next season, cause I won't make Morison permanently.

Mark Beevers
View attachment 363609

Paul Robinson
View attachment 363610

Shane Lowry
View attachment 363611