Time limit to be tutored?

anonilate

Reaction score
I was just curious if there is/how long the time limit is between being tutored for a player. I've noticed that if I tutor a player once and their tutoring finishes, I can't go to player interactions to ask them to be linked to another player. So for example, if Player Y tutors player X, I can't go to player interactions and get player X to be tutored by another player, but my assistant manager will chime in at backroom advice and tell me player Z would make a good role model for player X that was tutored previously.

Can you only tutor a player once?

Is there a time limit you have to wait before it is offered to you in player interactions? (It's only been about 2 or 3 months since Özil was tutored by Frings... and I've acquired Ballack and Essien from Chelsea and was hoping one or the other could tutor Özil...)

A player can be tutored multiple times, even by the same tutor.
There is a certain amount of time you have to wait before you can have him tutored again, but I`m not sure exactly how long. I`d guess 2-3 months.

I think once they get past a certain Age 20-21 I think they can no longer be tutored. Some players will be on the threshold of becoming a starter and after you tutor them you can't do it anymore because they are already quite good. Like in real football you probably can't get Balotelli "tutored" because he is already good.

Otherwise a couple of months between tutoring.

I think tutoring has intervals between each tutor. Since I had a great youth player tutored, and then I'm still waiting for him to be tutored again.

But tutoring is also does other things. It builds relationship, eg. I got Fabregas to tutor Denilson so now they work perfectly together.