Time spent on PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K

Frutty

Reaction score
Ok, if there's another thread like this, I am gonna kill the Searching Bar.
I am playing very much on PC (not only playing though) and my mom is telling me that I have to play less, like 3-4 hours on day. I am afraid of illness getting from PC (deadly, sometimes).
Anyway, how much time do you spend on PC? :D

If I didn't have my laptop I would have nothing to do in the night other than eat. So more or less 4-5 hours every night. It's bad, but it keeps me going <)

I'm on my laptop from about 5:30-12:00 every night.

I'm only really on during the night. Cause I never get to sleep till like 2-3 in the morning, so I'm on till then.

But it's my PC, so I don't have my Mum telling me to get off it, or spend less time on it cause she has her own PC. And we have a Desktop for anyone else, so it's all good.

Hi people just wondering how do u post a thread ?

You need to become a Premium Member for that I am afraid.

anyway, on topic, I am on the PC around.. 12 hours a day? doing web design at uni, so on all day there, then I get home, not much else to do on the nights I'm not playing football or tennis. Don't get on much over the weekends tho.

maybe too much time. sometimes 8 straight hours. yes i know i have a problem XD

At the moment. 11am-3am non stop, it's really bad.

Whilst at University it's generally a lot less though.

i spent upto 13 hours a day online. like today as it is the holidays. i got on a 10 this morning, probaly wont get off until 3am.

I go on my computer or laptop for about 5 hours a night minium, football manager is just so addictive, I just think I'll play another game, and another and another etc :D

Because of school, i log on right after school at like 4, not off until 11-12 ish.On the weekend it's on constantly, even if i'm not in the house XD. I'm sometimes on internet during school too,but normally just Facebook.

You need to become a Premium Member for that I am afraid.

anyway, on topic, I am on the PC around.. 12 hours a day? doing web design at uni, so on all day there, then I get home, not much else to do on the nights I'm not playing football or tennis. Don't get on much over the weekends tho.
tell me youre joking about needing to be a premium member! XD

erm... \bout 5 hours over two days probs, i'm usually out playing football or some other sport.

Wow, I gotta show to my mum this thread lol, she said I am the only who plays like 4-5 hours in school days.

On and off everyday between 10am and 3am.

Wow, I gotta show to my mum this thread lol, she said I am the only who plays like 4-5 hours in school days.

To be honest, I have spent alot of time on my computer over the past, what 8 years or so, and I think it has royaly ****** my eyes up.

Back