Time spent on PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K
I got up at 11 this morning and will be on til around 5-6 in the morning, 5 hours sleep and repeat. Over school times it is different but I like to get on as much as possible

To be honest, I have spent alot of time on my computer over the past, what 8 years or so, and I think it has royaly ****** my eyes up.

Wow, you can't see no more or what?

Wow, you can't see no more or what?

No I have radioactive eyes, I feel a bit like superman sometimes, you know, heat vision, it really is quite fun.

Depends on what I'm doing and work, normally if I'm in the house I'm on the PC or Xbox 360, or another gaming system of some sort.
I often dig up retro games, like recently I was playing Daytonya USA on the Sega Saturn, then Virtua Cop.
On a day off I can spend 5 hours or more on the PC, a day I'm work normally less than an hour the whole day, as I work about 16 hours in a day.

My laptop is on pretty much 24/7. When I'm sleeping or at work/college it's downloading, when I'm awake I'm either browsing or it's idle while I'm on the 360. It's idle while my girlfriend is round too unless she's on it while I'm on the 360. The only time it's off is when I spend the night at my her place.

I wouldn't worry too much about your eyes if you're sensible, have breaks inbetween sitting on a computer and you'll be fine. After an hour on it go have a cupa or something to eat for 20-30minutes. People work on computers all day long for a living, why should it effect you any differently?

Barely use mine, maybe an hour or two in the evening when I'm not too bogged down.

Uh, i'm on from about, 6-3 maybe? playing FM mostly! :D

Way too much.

Think i might put some sort of parental code on it and just get my mum to type a password just to force myself off..

Or not.

Too much today. But usually 2-3 hours tops, as i've got exams coming up.

Though i did spend quite a few hours on the Xbox; ME2 is awesome.

I work at a pc,so it's hard not to be on one

I think in this day and age, the majority of people spend 4-5 hours a day at a computer,at least

too much i lack a social life during the week, clocked up over 600 hours on FM...

My daily average is 2 to 3 hours.. and i think if you are not professional than time spend more than that on internet is waste..

if im not at work, im on my PC pretty much. so like 6-7 hours a night, and then all weekend :)

Last edited:
i spend most of the time online but my annoying dad says he wants to go on it or mum or sis as the other laptop is slow

Way too much.

Think i might put some sort of parental code on it and just get my mum to type a password just to force myself off..

Or not.

i had that one day i pretended the internet went down but it didnt i asked for their password logged on then removed it :P :D

I used to be on for about 10 hours a day, if not more.
Now on school days I'm usually on from about 4:30 pm till 10pm, and on weekends, from about 5pm till 4 am. I dont go on fm a lot now, just spend most of my time on facebook and msn.

Back