jdenzy

Reaction score
I've spent 10 years at the club, At the end of the season it will 11th year.

I have seriously enjoyed my time at the club bringing in some of the best Regens and making them even better

But I feel like it's time to move on but I do want some feedback, Should I leave?

Here's some pictures.

View attachment 378665

View attachment 378656 View attachment 378655 View attachment 378653

3 of the best Regens at the club

Sahin Demirok -
Always Thought he was a risk because of the price but has proved me wrong and is one of the best Defenders in the world.
View attachment 378649 View attachment 378647

Cristian Trinajstic - Mad Player, Got him on a free and is again one of if not the best AMC In the game.

View attachment 378642 View attachment 378641

Austin Casillas - At the time he was my Record signing, Never looked back on this animal!

View attachment 378640 View attachment 378639

I have many More but they're the 3 who have stood out the most.

View attachment 378638 View attachment 378637 View attachment 378636

It's hard for me to leave but I've done everything I can, Help?

Stick with! I wish I had the loyalty like you do I usually leave a team after two seasons and have always wanted to stay at a club for a very long time, very nice achievements as well may I add.

Stick with! I wish I had the loyalty like you do I usually leave a team after two seasons and have always wanted to stay at a club for a very long time, very nice achievements as well may I add.

Thanks a lot :) I would suggest doing a Udinese Save, Very good team for the first year the only problem is the budget, First 1-3 season you have to rely on Free Agents.

I will consider it at one point, for now though I am enjoying Southampton and Hopefully can create a long term save with Saints, I will look out for Udinese if jobs come available and feel it's time to move on from Southampton

Same here Leeds! In 2015 having won the BPL, COC, FAC AND ECC.

Personally i think its best if you set out a challenge with a terms of what you want to a achieve before leaving e.g in my derby save im 12 years in and iv set about becoming the most successful team ever trophies and in the process of this i want to break all the premier league records! btw iv won 1 BPL title 2 league cups 1 europa cup soo still a long way to go for me:)

I don't know, what will you do if you leave? I tend to feel the same if there is nothing left for me to gain at the club. League and Cup titles tend to seem long and mundane once I win my ultimate goal of champions league glory

10th atm in first season in late Jan but very close off Europa spots think success will be a slow drawn out thing for me

The first image stated that you've come under criticism for a lack of Italian signings. Challenge right there. For here on out, attempt to mold your team around an Italian core. See how that goes for a bit.

Well thanks for the input on bringing italian players in but i decided it was time to move, Just had my worse season only picking up the Serie A, Even though It was the 6th time in a row, It wasn't a good season, Time for a new challenge, Roberto Mancini took charge, Let's hope he will carry on my Legacy.

I've taken charge on Real Madrid, I've been eyeing them up all season as they've had a shocking season finishing 7th.

Challenge for Real is bringing youngster, They have a seriously old team Average age of 27!

Last edited:
On my save, in 2018/19 I think, Liverpool won the ECC with the youngest player of 24!

i also think to leave metalist kharkiv after 10+ seasons. i just can't win champions league. it's so difficult with ukranian teams to succeed in europe because the 2,5 month break. december+january+ half february. my team always lacks match fitness. i doesn't even help if i play multiple friendlies at that time.

and i have a really good team which i have to sold out after 2,3 years because they get bored with useless ukranian league win. and the restriction in ukranian league isn't helping at all. i will try i think like 2-3 season and then decide what to do. leave the club or try a new save.

I really struggle with moving to a different club after creating a great team with good backroom staff and improving the club. Currently sitting on 8 years with Ajax, thanks to the incredible youth that have come through each season, we just won the Champions Cup against Man Utd. I don't think I could move to a different club in the same save, it wouldn't be the same!

Props to the people that have the motivation to move to different clubs, difficult thing to do. I hear it's always fun to try and topple the team that you've created. Just make sure you enjoy your save, whatever you do.

I'm really struggling to keep to one file at the moment, and knowing who to start with. So far I've started unemployed, took my first team to promotion to the top division, but that season went down hill a bit and I decided to start as Celtic in the hope of making them a bigger name across Europe, finished one season there and don't feel like we have moved forward at all. I was going to start as a really low Serie C2 side, that hasn't won a trophy and try to take them to the champions league, but not sure if I can be bothered with all the effort.

I haven't started as any one decent yet, and I don't really want too, I kind of want to be someone who is a decent Europa League side maybe, but just can't decide on who to be.

I'm really struggling to keep to one file at the moment, and knowing who to start with. So far I've started unemployed, took my first team to promotion to the top division, but that season went down hill a bit and I decided to start as Celtic in the hope of making them a bigger name across Europe, finished one season there and don't feel like we have moved forward at all. I was going to start as a really low Serie C2 side, that hasn't won a trophy and try to take them to the champions league, but not sure if I can be bothered with all the effort.

I haven't started as any one decent yet, and I don't really want too, I kind of want to be someone who is a decent Europa League side maybe, but just can't decide on who to be.
Everton?

Not really sure I want to start with an English side. I've had a look through some sides, but still can't decide. Would like someone with a decent youth system already set up but not really sure what European sides have decent youth set ups.