AlexanderO

Reaction score
Just started a new save with Real Madrid, as my last save got "corrupted". Anyway the question is should I sell Kaká at the beginning of the first season? Kept him in my last save and eventually I wasn't able to cash in on him or even loan him out without teams not wanting to pay his full wages. So now in the start of the game Manchester City has shown interest in signing Kaká and slapped a £9,5 million bid which after I negotiated with them, managed to get £15 million for Kaká. The £15 millions is all upfront so I will be able to use the money to bring in either a backup for Özil in the attacking midfield position or spend the money on taking home Dani Carvajal for £5,75 million (Re-purchase price.)

So, should I stick with Kaká for at least a season, in which he will be a useful substitute, or should I cash in £15 million on him? Quick answer would be appreciated :)

I would keep for one season and see that he plays decently and sell him at the end, if he's a disaster, sell him in January^

Sell. Sell. Sell.
He's a quality player, but he's not aging well. Many players in his calibre can last another stellar season, but if he's only going to be in your bench, you're better off using that 15mil investing a young playmaker for the future.

u can get upto 20 mill for him, but i wouldn't sell him for this season. He was great in my save, always scored crucial goals and made superb chances. Ozil tends to get nervous many times so i would bring Kaka on field and he would make great chances. He scored 15 goals and made 20 assists in first and 12 goals and 17 assists in second season. Sold him after 2 season, had to make room for Isco and PSG brought him for 38 mill.

Sell him man.
You've got Ozil in your squad BEAST, look at his stats! ******* love him

Also there is so many great AMC in this game. - I tend to have way to many in my saves, because im somehow in love with all those playmakers ...

Cash-in

Get a good young AMC - Like Thiago (Barca) - Mata - Gotze - Oscar - Isco - Wilshere.

Haha, seems like everyone else is as uncertain as I am.. But thanks for the response, haven't made my decision yet though. Have another 8 days (in the game, haha) to think about what to do. If he stays he will be a very useful player and if he leaves he will make way for Dani Carvajal (£5,75 mil.) to come in as rotationplayer at the rightback position.

The thing is that Özil has always performed very well for me. In fact in the last save that I played he won the "Balon d'Or"-award ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the first season. So I know what I will get from Özil, and if I would sell Kaká, Luka Modric would be able to rotate with Özil.

Love thoose playmakers, just as in real-life. Absolutely love players like Özil, Modric, Kaká, Isco, Götze etc. Will be trying to bring in Isco or Götze later on in the save.

£15 million is alot of money for a 30-year old. And Kaká wont be getting any better, but at the same time I know what he will be able to do for me straight away. If I decide to sell him Jesé will most likely be promoted and Dani Carvajal might re-join his former employees.

Sell him, buy Wellington nem, and spend the rest on a new right back!

Have decided to accept the £15 million bid that Manchester City slapped on him, all up-front. Knowing that apart from the £15 million that I will receive, a huge amount of wages will be lifted of from the club paychecks. Replacing Kaká will two canteranos be doing, Jesé (AMC/-L) and Alvaro Morata (ST/AML). So no need to use the money that comes in from Kakás deal, instead that money will be used to bring back Dani Carvajal as rotation on the rightback position.

Bring Mario Gotze and retrain him as right winger, he was beast for me in my real madrid save. Sell Callejon and use money to invest in RB or other players.

Bring Mario Gotze and retrain him as right winger, he was beast for me in my real madrid save. Sell Callejon and use money to invest in RB or other players.

Going for Götze in the 2013 summer transferwindow, without a doubt. And my first thought was actually to use him on the right wing with Özil as AMC. Which role did you use Götze in? Satisfied with the squad at the moment, so therefore I will go for Götze next summer instead.

Going for Götze in the 2013 summer transferwindow, without a doubt. And my first thought was actually to use him on the right wing with Özil as AMC. Which role did you use Götze in? Satisfied with the squad at the moment, so therefore I will go for Götze next summer instead.

Winger (Attack), trained him by Xabi Alonso his determination increased as well as his anticipation. You should sign him quickly as he will take some time to settle 'coz of language barrier and Dortmund wouldn't sell him after number of seasons.

And Götze is performing well as Winger(attack)? Definitely going for him, but unfortunately not the first season.

Seems like Manchester City is the only team that can afford him, firstly his transfer fee and secondly his high wages (£200,000). So City is almost always the most likely destination when selling a player like Kaká.

Have Jesé playing as AMC or AML (Backup for Ronaldo) and having Cristiano Ronaldo tutoring him at the same time. So are hoping he will develope even more that way, and with Kaká having left the club he will surely have a better chance of getting playing time.

And Götze is performing well as Winger(attack)? Definitely going for him, but unfortunately not the first season.

Seems like Manchester City is the only team that can afford him, firstly his transfer fee and secondly his high wages (£200,000). So City is almost always the most likely destination when selling a player like Kaká.

Have Jesé playing as AMC or AML (Backup for Ronaldo) and having Cristiano Ronaldo tutoring him at the same time. So are hoping he will develope even more that way, and with Kaká having left the club he will surely have a better chance of getting playing time.

Yes, i always prefer attacking formation and want every attacking players to attack and he has attributes to become a top quality winger.