Timmsy's Barcelona Tactic v1 (Testers Required)

oh yes and i'm sure you can score goals, but Barcelona are more then goals its also Possession im getting 60 to 65% pre game and still winning with goals goals goals but your one is lucky to get JUST over 50% havent you ever watch a Barcelona game im guessing not as you wouldnt of put about "emulate Barca's real life tactic" just youtube the last Barcelona v's Real game then you will see what ever one is saying as they had 70% odd possession for the whole game. Plus Xavi is the best passers of the ball and will pass the ball over 100plus times a game i'm guessing you have about 20??

oh yes and i'm sure you can score goals, but Barcelona are more then goals its also Possession im getting 60 to 65% pre game and still winning with goals goals goals but your one is lucky to get JUST over 50% havent you ever watch a Barcelona game im guessing not as you wouldnt of put about "emulate Barca's real life tactic" just youtube the last Barcelona v's Real game then you will see what ever one is saying as they had 70% odd possession for the whole game. Plus Xavi is the best passers of the ball and will pass the ball over 100plus times a game i'm guessing you have about 20??

I said 'I've tried my best to emulate it' I didn't say it was exactly the same. Congratulations to you, I'll respect what you have to say when you actually create a decent tactic, post it up on here with evidence and prove your credentials. Whether this tactic is EXACTLY how Barca play or not is some what irrelevant given the success I have had with it shows that no matter what people may say it is a very good tactic.

I said 'I've tried my best to emulate it' I didn't say it was exactly the same. Congratulations to you, I'll respect what you have to say when you actually create a decent tactic, post it up on here with evidence and prove your credentials. Whether this tactic is EXACTLY how Barca play or not is some what irrelevant given the success I have had with it shows that no matter what people may say it is a very good tactic.

Here you go just what you asked for if you want more evidence please just ask wouldn't want to out do you as your Barcelona tactic is sooo great NOT, Lets just say you made am ok tactic and leave it at that!!

Here you go just what you asked for if you want more evidence please just ask wouldn't want to out do you as your Barcelona tactic is sooo great NOT, Lets just say you made am ok tactic and leave it at that!!

I have no idea what you just said there, but if they are the results you got with my tactic that you've posted as attachments I'd say my tactic is better than ok you've won every game apart from 1 which you drew 0-0.

post it then?

I have no idea what you just said there, but if they are the results you got with my tactic that you've posted as attachments I'd say my tactic is better than ok you've won every game apart from 1 which you drew 0-0.

Those are the result from my tactic to show you, you can score goals and have the high possession not like your tactic were you just score goals!

How can you have a centre back on support? >.<

Typo.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Those are the result from my tactic to show you, you can score goals and have the high possession not like your tactic were you just score goals!

Well if your tactic is soo frickin' amazing why don't you take the time and effort to share it with us all instead of ******** about mine.