D.O.B: 28/11/1995
At the start of the game:
vW1IfWW.png

During the second season:
View attachment 450342

Last edited:
In the end of the second season:
View attachment 430595
The guy is a beast, still has got potential.

He was a good servant for me, but he has recently lost his place in my Atalanta team in 2019. Golemac and Mangala start for me with Jedvaj on the bench, he seems to take ages to develop, he is currently *** 1/2 with **** 1/2 potential at 23, Golemac is 22 and **** with ***** potential and Mangala is **** 1/2 playing at full potential. Just seems like I've waited ages for him to become a world class defender and every year it doesn't happen. Don't get me wrong he is still a fantastic player and was in the starting eleven every game during my undefeated season in partnership with Mangala, but I expected him to develop quicker, especially since he was starting every game in the Serie A and Champions League.

Hi space just wondering what formation you used with Roma and where a outs you finished, also how much did they give you to spend In the second season

Hi space just wondering what formation you used with Roma and where a outs you finished, also how much did they give you to spend In the second season
I used a 4-3-3, kun's tiki-taka, finished first, winning everything. This tactic makes the game look easy. Roma had given me to spend around 20m.

Between jedvai, zouma and Marquinhos who do you suggest more ?
I know all are quality but in your eyes who is best ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd go for Marquinhos bcos he's ready for first tem action from season 1.