Pestache

Reaction score
Best FM 2016 Tactics: Tinkerman's Phenomenal Playmakers • FM Stories

Found this tactic at the above adress, so it's not even 0.01 % mine. It belongs to The tinkerman, and I have to say it's massive.

Started with Budapest Honved in order to recreate in time that fabulous 1950s team, and had a wonderful surprise since my first season.

View attachment 182448View attachment 182447

So the tactic it's a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and below you have some details:

View attachment 182445View attachment 182444View attachment 182443

you can find all instructions in the above link, where you can also download the tactic.

It was in hungarian :) And I said that Bekescsabai Elore did not relegated. It is my hometown and they will be relegated this season unless miracle happens.

It was in hungarian :) And I said that Bekescsabai Elore did not relegated. It is my hometown and they will be relegated this season unless miracle happens.

oh... I started with Honved cause I needed to see what this tactic can do for a relegation predicted team.

you are hungarian, hy neighboor i am from slovenia :D

Tried this but was terrible for me in my United test save, failing in October.
Beserk and 4-2-3-1 for 16.2 patch still best for me with 83% win ratio with United up to end of December 1st season.