Tips For Increasing PC Performance & Speed Without Spending A Fortune..

Also, if you can't be bothered to get a cooler just having a couple of coasters under the two back corners of your laptop so it is a couple of inches off any surface makes the world of difference. My CPU is 3 years old and overheats and crashes after 20/30 mins of fm when the laptop is flat but I can play for hours with no overheating or crashes by just sticking some coasters under the laptop to lift the back end up a bit.

great guide mate, at home my laptop is always overheating and burning my table, and now it won't if I buy a cooling pad :p

I checked on Can You Run It? about my PC because I've had real problems with this year's FM; the only problem was that the CPU Speed was 1.8Ghz, whilst FM requires 2.0Ghz - is the only real way to sort this Overclocking? Thanks.

You hard drive is a magnetic disk and the head will write dots on any place it finds, placer all of dots on only one section of the disk will make access.

Increase PC Speed

If your PC is running slow increase PC speed using PC Speed up software. It is one of the best and most convenient way to enhance PC speed and improve its overall performance.