Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickybutt8

Reaction score
I am man utd in my first season and im struggling big time.

I have tried all the tactics on here that claim to be unbeatable and all the players that are suppose to be the best on various games but lets be honest, fm base is littered with corner bug cheats and all sorts. someone claiming to have messi and ronaldo in the same team first season i saw the other day, what next?!

Back to my point, struggling with united, 3rd in the league, 2 points off top but im not playing well. Darren Bent and Diego Buonanette are the plus points of the season so far, 2 best players by a mile. Rooney has played 12 games and no goals, playing as a complete forward.

Signings are: D.Bent S.Jovetic R.Shawcross D.Buonanette and Adrian.

Just wondered anyone got experience with man utd without cheating, any general tips and what is the best tactic to employ when 1 goal down with 20 minutes to go, even when i go overload and take more risks i do not threaten.

Just moving this to the tactics section as it seems you need tactical help more than help in general.

It's very difficult to give you advice on your current team/ tactic without screenshots, if you could upload a screenshot of your team that would be great - This is how you take a screenshot

This tactic will not fail - Mr Hough's 4-1-2-3

Last edited:
1) Carrick - Deep lying playmaker
2) Fletcher- Box to Box
3) Jovetic- Inside forwad- attack (cuts in)
3) Nani- Advanced playmarer - attack/support (cuts in)
4) Buanotte - Advanced Playmaker - attack in the Amc slot
5) Rooney - Complete Forward Attack or Target Man attack
6) play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2

try this tactic here, this would suit your set up perfectly
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2869

Thanks Raikan, just used that tactic away to wigan and won 1-0 and looked alot more solid than usual. Will stick with it and see where i get.

Use the Search tool and help stickies please.

Status
Not open for further replies.