Tips on setting up Corners and Freekicks

Rodders

Reaction score
So im Man u and i havent adjusted my setup for both freekicks and corners. Ronaldo is taking my freekicks whilst Nani corners(both sides)
Ive only ever scored twice as a result of a corner, with a fluke header of sorts. On the other hand using ronaldo for freekicks ive never scored fullstop, he just slams it into the wall or goes high and wide.
When ronaldo is off and giggs takes the freekicks he has a crack and forces a save, even scored TWICE lol.
So what am i doing wrong, do i need to alter the settings, if so is there an optimium setting or play it by chance.
I seem to get about 10-20 freekicks in danger zones but never ever results in a goal.
also any ideas on throwings?
so please help.

cliffs:
1. team sucks at set pieces
2. i rarely get goals from either.
3. .....
4. Profit

I have my free kicks on default and I seem to score a lot of free kicks just depends really. For corner i set it to go into the six yard box and have 2-3 of my best headers challenging keeper and a few others attacking from deep. Agger scores a lot like this.

see in my season liverpool have scored 12 goals from freekicks, ive score 2. sucks

The sad fact is that Ronaldo can't score from freekicks in this game. I'm halfway into season 1 and while Ronaldo has been out injured alot Giggs has been taking my freekicks. I believe he scored 5 or 6 times from them already. Just keep using Giggs. Screw Ronaldo.

Vidic & Ferdinand - Challange GK
Ronaldo - Attack far post
Some1 on stand on far post
----- near post flick on
Near post leave free, but put some1 on outside area
Corners to mixed..

By using this corner routine my CB's scored shed loads of goals:

Make sure your RB & LB are not included in this as these need to stay back at all times.

First of all look for your 3 best header/jumper. The best needs to be assigned to challenge keeper, the next best attack near post and next best attack far post.

Next look for either 2 small players or people with long shots, example: Scholes & Rooney, set these to Lurk Outside Area

Then set rest of the players to Attack From Deep.

You need to set your corner takers so they are inswinging, example Giggs = Right and the aim your corners into 6 Yard Box!!!

And now just sit back, relax and watch the goals come flooding in, in my 1st season with United Vidic scored 19 Goals, Rio 8 and Brown 6!!!

As for Free Kicks and Throw Ins, haven't got a clue and any help would be appreciated!!!