Silentriot48

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I am very new to FM and have been getting used to how to play a lot of the aspects of the game, however I would like some advice on how to get youth players in my club through the youth academy, regens and such.

I chose Plymouth for my first time playing and their terrible with finances.

Once a year, usually around March in England, you'll get a youth intake of regens from your academy. It happens automatically.

The quality of the players is random but you can increase the likelihood of better players by improving the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment budgets, via board request

Yeah, March 6th is the date that youth intake happens in England IIRC. If you're a team with a bit of cash, what I do is go through the youth squads of Championship/League 1/League 2 teams, find some youth players with some nice-looking stats, and sign them for compensation before their team signs them to a contract.

I search for u19s without a contract then use the attributes drop down and select the position and roles I use and then see what youngsters there are with decent stats with them attributes. Works well and I have picked up a lot of players doing it. I always make money finding youngsters with good potential that no one has noticed yet.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk