Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Hi all , I am not what you call a patient or dedicated FM player , my problem is I get an idea inside my head . Then i'll start a game with that team but quit before I reach the first friendly , I lose motivation so quickly it's untrue.
So , this time I am determined not to quit. To make sure I stick at it I want to achieve as much success as possible. But my knowledge of managing Bolton is extremely limited , therefore I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how the best way to approach Transfers , Tactics etc etc.
I am still on the Demo , if that is going to make any difference to things.

Buy some better players

No need to take the mick , it was only a question so I can improve at this game :S

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Can anyone help ? :S

Try and bring in a good defender depending on your opinion of Zat Knight and maybe a central midfielder like Enzo Maresca who is free or Gibson on loan, for the defender bring in Shawcross

I usually always sell Mark Davies at the beggining of the game. You can get £7m for him and he turns out to be a pretty bad player. Try to flog Elmander for 6m+ and do all you can to keep Chung Yong Lee. :) Just get some transfers in like try for Lukaku on loan with future fee.. Christian Benitez.. Humbarto Suazo. Also take a look at getting some experience in and try to build from that.

If you have little patience with the game then you're probably not wanting to have a detailed look at the team and each players strengths, staff, or training.

I would suggest downloading some training schedules, tactics and some shortlists. This will mean you can upload straight away and get buying some of the guys on your shortlist.

It will soon get you up and running and when your winning you will probably get into the tactics, scouting and training shedules yourself.

Sign Hector Mancilla and play him alongside SKD, thats all I did and finished 6th first season.

Try and bring in a good defender depending on your opinion of Zat Knight and maybe a central midfielder like Enzo Maresca who is free or Gibson on loan, for the defender bring in Shawcross

Thanks , I am still on the Demo so Maresca isn't on my game , I'll take a look at Gibson though:)