Tips to enjoy the game/be less ragey...?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise he's criticising the game when he said the CCC STAT is broken? He's right though, it is broken. I hate seeing shots from impossible angles with a player in the way being counted as a CCC :D

I'd remove the stat. People have become far too lazy in regards to FM any way. Watch the game.

Fairly good stat there...but. Costa is deemed the 'worst finisher' of big chances in that survey but still has scored nearly 50% of his 'big chances'. Did I not say 50%?
Regardless, I bet records on FM are FAR LESS than this, but how could we possibly know as there is no 'one on one chances' stat in the game.

You said 80+ for costa and 50 for others. Only Costa, Zlatan, and CR7 cross 40%. 3 of the best forwards in the game.
Also I'm not sure you've actually looked at the stats, because he's second. he missed the most, but his conversion rate is 2nd highest.

Messi is on 37.5%, one of the best forwards to ever play the game. I think you really need to reassess how you view the game, because many of your expectations are very unrealistic.

Last edited:
How the **** are you taking the game not always calculating CCCs correctly (something that's incredibly difficult to program) to a conspiracy theory about SI hiding something?

I'd be happy if they remove it. It's far too subjective, which is why I asked for PKMs rather.

Does the AI have the same conversion problems as you?

Firstly, can you please not be so butthurt when anyone in the slightest criticises the game. Secondly, I was simply asking why they don't release these real life stats like every other analysis site does.

And finally, I'm sorry I don't sit on my computer all day, playing FM, browsing forums and talking to your beloved SI members like you do. Instead, I work and no doubt pay for your benefits.
If you're simply going to accuse me of 'conspiring' and then insulting me just because I disagree with your opinion then I really think you need to get out more.
I'm trying to play the game, get good at the game and I question parts of the game. I'm curious. Please accept that this game is not perfect and dont get on your period when anyone says otherwise.

I'm done with this. The way you speak to people and your general attitude stinks. I'll say this as a moderator and not a contributor: If you cant be civil on this forum, you're going to be removed. I'm sick to death of this keyboard warrior rubbish

Last edited:
Let's keep the personal insults of this discussion. It'll start a stupid flame war resulting in infractions and closing of thread because it gets so messy

Edit-zoomed by Mike

Let's keep the personal insults of this discussion. It'll start a stupid flame war resulting in infractions and closing of thread because it gets so messy

he had his warning earlier, and I've had enough of this attitude from people on this forum. It's why the likes of TBH don't post anymore, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back