Tirath's Betting Game (Fake money)

why do i always miss the best threads when im offline then miss the deadline to sign up :(

billys survivor thread and now this

:':)':)'( :(

why do i always miss the best threads when im offline then miss the deadline to sign up :(

billys survivor thread and now this

:':)':)'( :(
Well we wait until you are offline and then set up the threads obviously

Got the Bremen-Spurs draw :)

Updated the OP for the certain results. PM me if you want to query any of the calculations.

Woo, one quid down so far :)

Im On £44.50 after guessing Australia to win cricket and lyon to win but shame breman only drew :D

nice 30 pounds made...am I the only one who betted on cricket??

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Bet on cricket...u can trust all the IPL teams to choke after the long season in international cricket,obviously it does help that cricket is more starightforward than football

Made a nice £38 off that Bremen - Spurs draw (H)

Now a Madrid home win thank you very much :)

Typical, spurs throw away a two goal lead when I bet on them to win. Still southampton game yet though :)

nice 30 pounds made...am I the only one who betted on cricket??

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Bet on cricket...u can trust all the IPL teams to choke after the long season in international cricket,obviously it does help that cricket is more starightforward than football

no i bet on the cricket too and won :D

Tiraths are u going to be putting up any International Crciket Matches??....such as Eng vs Pakistan

****, missed the 1st round, when is the next round as I wont be back online till tomorrow at the earliest :( x