jayk1982

Reaction score
I don't know whats going on in the new FM, but my players are just bollocksed before every game. I'm playing as Man Utd, but my players are never more than 90-93% fit, and during the game, they all go down to 60's early 70's. No matter what I do, such as light training, rest before and after games, light training, they're just knackered!!! This has never, ever been a problem in any other FM game, but I just want to know if this is normal for everyone else?

As I write this, I have a game 5 days after my last game. I decided to do low intensity, training before the game and my best conditioned player is 93% on the day of the match - he didn't even play in my last game (Memphis Depay if you wondered)

What's wrong with 93%? That's fine!

I'd be concerned about that training though. Light training and 2 rest days per match day? They're never going to train and if they do, it's a walk in the park!

I only did that in the last game to test if it effected their condition. And 93% in FM2015 was ****

It was fine, even in FM15.

I also find that players tired too much in FM16 compare to Fm15

Maybe your players arnt matchfit, sounds like they dont train much either. Its hard to get fit at the Pub eating meat pies....

Ehhh... it requires to rotate your players a little bit more compare to FM15 but imho it's ok :)

In pre-season do a solid 4-5 weeks of fitness training on high/ v.high intensity. Should help with high pressing tactics. Also 93% is fine, I don't worry unless it's around 85% or less